Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 25-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Knower
Unhappy Are curses/psychic/spirutual attacks real?

I just lately have been feeling like most of my life, I been cursed or under spiritual attack. Heh, I remember over a year ago I went to a doctor for anti depressant and he thought it's possible maybe I am under spiritual attack. Who knows.

Is it possible that someone can be cursed, under spiritual attacks of some sort which is psychic or whatever?
Old 26-12-2015, 12:04 AM
Experiencer

One of the most powerful curses is self-depreciating thoughts. Every time you say "I can't" "I'm not good enough" "That's not possible" etc, you create those conditions in your experience so that it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The next most common curse is when someone else tells us negative things and we believe it. Same process as above.

If you have depression then you are saying things like these to yourself. You've developed the habit of negative self-talk. The way out is by replacing it with positive self-talk.

As far as psychic attacks and similar things from outside yourself, if they are true then they can only effect you if you are open to them. You become open to them by doing the negative self-talk.

The opposite is true too. An outside attack doesn't happen when a person is full of positive vitality. This isn't coincidence.

So, basically, psychic attacks are nothing to worry about. The one thing to worry about is your own self-talk. Self-talk determines what you attract psychically. (There is lots of positive psychic stuff out there too.)
Old 26-12-2015, 12:21 AM
Master

Sure it is possible. But can you tell us more about why you think it is so?
Old 29-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
I just lately have been feeling like most of my life, I been cursed or under spiritual attack. Heh, I remember over a year ago I went to a doctor for anti depressant and he thought it's possible maybe I am under spiritual attack. Who knows.

Is it possible that someone can be cursed, under spiritual attacks of some sort which is psychic or whatever?
When someone (this includes entities) sends energy with a certain intention to someone else, this energy enters the body of the victim.

If the victim doesn't have enough inner strength, the entered energy controls the life of this person to some degree.

There are many ways to develop inner strength.
Meditation is a well known one.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Pathfinder
Aquarisun,

If your doctor is not treating your issue properly and suggested that you might be under spiritual attack I would seek a new doctor.
Old 26-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

I've known a couple of people who said that they have been under a spiritual attack but when I've ask them who or what is behind it, they never have an answer and have asked me to pray for them to overcome this challenge. Seems like they can't really tell someone what it is. I do know that they are very upset and troubled in their mind when this has happened to them. I see it as some type of emotional struggle or challenge that usually relating to questioning their belief system or something that happens that challenges what they believe in.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Guide

Curses are almost always of our own making. Sadguru of Isha Foundation explains the fact that it's almost impossible for another person to perform black magic on us, regardless of how well they understand the subject. Everything that we send out (project) only returns to us.

True, some people might feel as if their born with bad luck or that their life is cursed. One thing that you could try doing is just kneeling on your knees (in the prayer position) with your eyes closed for about 30 seconds a day (Don't sit on your knees). No need to pray. It's kind of like an asana.

You could also try sitting in a circle for about five minutes a day (made with yarn). Imagination can be a very powerful tool, and when you sit in the circle, it makes you feel like your being protected and separated from the influence of the outer world (temporarily). Burn some Palo Santo wood while you do this. It has a euphoric effect on the mind, kind of like a "spiritual buzz" with no bad side effects.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:41 AM
Suspended

I believe "curses" are the products of our own minds as a way to cope with bad things happening to us..."Like attracts Like" so if you are in a negative state of being or think negative thoughts, you are more likely to pay more attention to the bad things that occur in your life and less attention to the good things...

You could try positive affirmations when you start your day...anything positive like "Today will be a great day!" Basically training your mind to focus on the good instead of the bad/negative...
Old 02-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Today my mother bringed bread frim work and wasn't really fresh and I said to her that she brings all sorts of junk in the house. I felt really sorry but I know that I said that because before thinking about it I was near the stove and was really sad because the flame might even touch me for a minute so I guess I gost short tempered. I know that when I will talk to mom again everything will be fine and I won't have to apologize . I know she might have suffered but everything passes.

am I incoherent...
Old 07-07-2016, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina

am I incoherent...

you arent making much sense. Are u ok?