Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Master

A new issue

Hii all,

Through time I’ve overcame a lot. I moved through very nasty mental health problems. Whereas the main ones currently are autism, a psychotic disorder, trauma and more. However just wanted to vent that I came across a new issue, or an old one that I and others weren’t aware of. And it’s just so tough… and there seems no way out of it. I just know it’s normal in my situation.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 27-07-2021, 11:50 AM
Master

I’m putting a lot of effort in developing myself… and it’s a lot
Old 27-07-2021, 12:47 PM
Administrator
These things are sent to test us. sometimes we dont feel that we can fight it but you are stronger than you think,
Ask the Angels to help you through it.

Namaste
Old 27-07-2021, 01:05 PM
Master

Thank you Native Spirit! Those supportive words are highly welcomed…

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 27-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I came across a new issue, or an old one that I and others weren’t aware of.

What's the new issue Cosmic?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-07-2021, 02:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
What's the new issue Cosmic?

It’s some pretty dark stuff I can only tell some people.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 27-07-2021, 02:51 PM
Master
And what do 'these people' say? the ones you can tell that is... you have my email address, we'll try and help keep you on path between us all here... I used to live on this healing page fighting viruses, not been on here in ages, suddenly looking on the page list, and scanning from Angels to Ghosts check you're ok and healing is 'in my face' click on it...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-07-2021, 02:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
And what do 'these people' say? the ones you can tell that is.

They’re communicating with me and I keep them updated. They say it’s probably natural in my case, but that it’s true that it’s pretty taboo so to say. They listen and support me in the ways they can
Old 27-07-2021, 03:00 PM
Master

Hii one-light,

I prefer to not share the exacts. I’m on track. Just needed to vent. Thank you.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 27-07-2021, 03:15 PM
Master
Watch them tracks Cosmic they tend to keep going around - on path... and it gets bumpy, never be too proud to ask for help on here, none of this its ok business - we here will help 'you' improve and be stronger... Get those vibes up in you and everyone in the house, lose the fear, trust God is watching and waiting for the right moment - it'll be part of your teaching to make you stronger/wiser.

For months I was tuning in to dark energy ones with distorted faces in meditation, until the connection was cut - as in I'd learned a thing or two - trust and chat to your personal spiritual support...