Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Chakras or DNTS?

Link deleted*
I'm trying to understand what my current problem is. Ever since i started with spirituality 9 years ago, i've been "flat" emotionally. I cannot feel any emotion at all. At best i feel the after effects like trembling in the case of fear. Everything i tried to feel things failed. I'm also seem unable to move anywhere in life. Am i experiencing a dark night of the soul or just a extreme deficit in my lower chakras? I ask because i'm experiencing most of the things this woman described, and according to tests all my chakras are underactive (except my crown which is overactive).
Old 25-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Hi, if you read the Rules here under FAQ - you have to make at least 15 posts
before leaving links. It's somewhat of a spam buffer. Nothing personal.
Thanks
What are DNTS?

Try a week of rose quartz plus aquamarine on your chest for opening your heart -feeling chakra.
Worked for me along with focus ...like prayer or affirmations ..whichever you relate to.
Also, look up which Flower Essences would work...they are shockingly powerful...even when you doubt them!! Lol!

Can't feel any emotion at all? Flat?
If you don't go for the above...try a week of watching tear jerker movies, like concentrated homework...
20 yrs ago I forced myself to watch Schindler's List for example ...that cracked open my dead heart!!

There are so many others. Watch one everyday!
That's my input anyway.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2021, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, if you read the Rules here under FAQ - you have to make at least 15 posts
before leaving links. It's somewhat of a spam buffer. Nothing personal.
Thanks
What are DNTS?...
Sorry about that. I needed the video to explain my situation more clearly.
DNTS = dark night of the soul
I'm currently focusing on the root chakra because i heard that it's the most important since its the foundation. Doing grounding for several hours a day while sitting on a chair barefoot on concrete outside + a hour or two of 396hz solfeggio.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-07-2021 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences. :)
Old 25-07-2021, 05:54 PM
Master
Well, you can sit on a chair for hours to attempt to work on your root, or you can check in with the issues that are related to the first 3 chakras and work on those.
Directly working on chakras isn't always the way to Rome and usually won't do much until they've been cleared for the most part. And that clearing is dealing with (old) issues. So you have to do soul searching, inner child work would be best.
We all have issues, some less as they've already worked on them and possibly cleared a great deal of them.
Examples are... low self-esteem (then focus on why. what happened to cause this?)... fear of lack/love/being alone/having to do it alone/standing your ground/expressing yourself authentically/etc/etc. and again ... focus on why. what happened to cause this?)
For any issue go back to the first time you can remember experiencing that or feeling that way. And if you do it right you'll get right back to childhood.

Then work on it, if need be get a coach in, do a course, get a self-help book on the issue, or all of these.

By clearing these things you ALSO clear and balance the chakas and healing childhood issues by sitting on a chair, meditating, whatever, is not going to work. It can support, but not do that big work.
It can btw give clarity as to what the issue is (when done right and that's not how you describe it, no offense) but then you still have to work through the issue.

As for not feeling... when did you first feel that way? What happened, what caused it? How did you feel before? Who or what triggered it. Why could that have such an impact on you? Did you feel betrayed, not worthy, and so on? And when did you feel that way too -dig further in your past.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigdis
Sorry about that. I needed the video to explain my situation more clearly.
DNTS = dark night of the soul
Doing grounding for several hours a day while sitting on a chair barefoot on concrete outside + a hour or two of 396hz solfeggio.
No problem on link ...however when I tried to open it to check it out it said it was not 'safe' to open.
Yes, I rem now, DNTS.
No real dirt around? Ha, if you live in the city ---place dirt in a $1 dish tub!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Master
I think a dark night of the soul - would be more profound..unless something is missing from your post...balance is key with chakras, I usually find if one is active the rest start to become active- as a rule of thumb.. if your crown in active or or over-active then maybe some balance meditation will help in balancing your crown- usually the root will be active as the energy is fluid and moving through your chakra system... as far as trembling goes some relaxing techniques will work- emotions have a habit of showing them selfs- when they need to be purged.. maybe you need to do some purging.. is there any particular reason why you are afraid? some breathing exercises might be of help... can you find the root of the problem, the reason you are feeling this- the gravity?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-07-2021, 09:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, you can sit on a chair for hours to attempt to work on your root, or you can check in with the issues that are related to the first 3 chakras and work on those.
Directly working on chakras isn't always the way to Rome and usually won't do much until they've been cleared for the most part. And that clearing is dealing with (old) issues. So you have to do soul searching, inner child work would be best.
What? How am i supposed to work on these issues if i don't feel anything? You don't seem to understand this since you never experienced that.
My logic is: Grounding stimulates the root chakra => which leads me to feeling more of my body/feelings => which then finally leads to me becoming aware of what you described.

And it is producing results since i'm feeling some bolts of anxiety when i'm sitting there, but there's a sort of blockage in the middle of my chest which prevents me from feeling the emotion fully. But nevertheless i allow the emotion to be there without resistance and they subside by themselves.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-07-2021 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences :)
Old 25-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
What? How am i supposed to work on these issues if i don't feel anything? You don't seem to understand this since you never experienced that.
My logic is: Grounding stimulates the root chakra => which leads me to feeling more of my body/feelings => which then finally leads to me becoming aware of what you described.
So you think you have to feel the issues to work on them?
Doesn't sound you're ready to deal with this.
Oh well... whatever. Good luck with it.
And please leave your opinion on someone who invested time and energy in you out of the picture. If you don't like a reply you don't have to get judgemental.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm trying to understand what my current problem is. Ever since i started with spirituality 9 years ago, i've been "flat" emotionally. I cannot feel any emotion at all.
Plenty of scenarios.Dark Night Of the Soul,entity attachments,underworld powers,spiritual awakening,kundalini awakening,etc..

I think for the moment you should google ''spiritual awakening symptoms'' and 'kundalini symptoms' to gather some clues.
There's indeed something going on the last decade,and i ensure you that plenty of others are almost on the same page.
Old 01-08-2021, 11:08 PM
Ascender

Hon, that sounds an awful like depression to me.