Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-10-2020, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Herkimer diamond

I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I can’t stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.
Old 21-10-2020, 09:31 PM
Pathfinder
Herkimer

Pictures welcome!

Last edited by LibraTaurusEnergy23 : 21-10-2020 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Pictures
Old 22-10-2020, 04:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I was recently drawn to this gorgeous Herkimer diamond ring the other day I almost purchased this beautiful ring but 2020 has brought me some retail discipline but with that being said I was uniquely drawn to it and I can’t stop thinking about it to the point I want to go back for it anyway just curious if anybody has any experiences with this particular crystal thank you wishing you all the best.

I was 'brought up' on Herkimer Diamonds.

If you can afford her, go back and make her part of your life.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-10-2020, 04:38 AM
Pathfinder
Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? I’m intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response I’m convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just I’m trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know it’s funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if it’s meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I can’t stop thinking about it and now look at me I can’t stop thinking about it. I’m going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....
Old 22-10-2020, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Brought up on them? Can you please tell me more? I’m intrigued.

I spotted the Herkimer diamond ring at this lovely book store I frequent. After your response I’m convinced I need her and hope she is there tomorrow. I could swing it, it was just I’m trying to focus buying necessities and not luxuries at the moment but what can I say I also need all the good vibrations I can get right now lol. She is sterling silver decent size clear beautiful natural raw shape.

You know it’s funny, I was talking with the woman working there proclaiming my love and attraction to the ring but then put it down and told her if it’s meant for me it will be here if/when I come back for it if I can’t stop thinking about it and now look at me I can’t stop thinking about it. I’m going tomorrow lol

...to be continued....

I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.

As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-10-2020, 01:08 AM
Pathfinder
What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......
Old 23-10-2020, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder
Picture attached

Picture attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg E3EDBCA5-958F-4DF4-BDCC-E9C278DD01D5.jpeg (24.9 KB, 17 views)
Old 24-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
What amazing energies you had all around you!! Thank you for sharing, that must have been magical and what a wonderful memory to look to. Knowing me I would most likely put every single rock crystal I found in my pocket hahah I’ve been collecting rocks and crystals and stones for years. Interesting about the water you heard. I can only imagine and what great visions I create in my mind with what you have shared.

So today before I head into work I stopped by the book store and she was still there! I told the same lady I’m back for the herkimer. We chuckled and she went to check me out.

As far as my discount .....

She rings it up and the register didn’t calculate tax. She says this out loud and I chuckle and say well the universe doesn’t want me to pay taxes! Haha she figured it out. But funny because yeah I almost had a 10% discount!!! Hhhmmmmmmmmmm......

Universe worked with you in a fashion you will not forget. How nice.

........... and for the ring, it looks beautiful.
Congratulations!

Old 01-03-2021, 07:21 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I was brought up in the land where Herkimer Diamonds are found. Back then, we did not know how special they were. I would pick them up off the ground, put them beside my thumb and then 'pling' them into the air. I did this to thousands of them.

The land was mystical. If you stood still long enough, you could hear the water flowing beneath us. Sometimes....... I think I was the only one who heard this.

As for the ring....... I think you can get at least a 10% discount. Tell me..... if I am right!

wow amazing. sounds like a magical place!
Old 03-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

BigJohn, I grew up near there too.