Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
Simple Banishing Ritual

I borrowed this one from a book.

Stand up with your feet together. Close your eyes. With your left hand at your side, raise your right hand above your head, pointing at the ceiling with your first and second fingers. keep those two fingers together, and curl your thumb and your third and fourth fingers into the palm of your hand.

Say the Word of Power: AH-TAY

Without altering the posture of your fingers, bring your right hand and arm straight down in front of your body and point at the floor between your feet.

Say the Word of Power: MALL-COOT

Lift your right arm, bending it at the elbow, and point your two fingers at your right shoulder.

Say the Word of Power: VAY-GAY-VOO-RAH

Move your right hand across your body and point at your left shoulder.

Say the Word of Power: VAY-GAY-DOO-LAH

Clasp both hands in front of your chest and say: LAY-OH-LAHM-AMEN.

Then in a firm voice announce:

“In the Name that is above every other Name, I banish from this place all seeds of evil. I bind them as with chains and cast them into the Outer Darkness where they shall trouble not the Seekers of Truth.”
Old 09-04-2021, 02:12 PM
Master
If you don't like the hebrew words you can use something like this.
(i took it from another book of the same author)

A-tay= You are
Mall-coot= This universe
Vay-gay-voo-rah= The Power
Vay-gay-doo-lah= And The Glory
Lay-oh-lahm-amen= Forever,and ever amen.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:16 PM
Master
I think it's better to stick with the original hebrew words of power.Try it and report if you noticed any difference.Usually it works at some extent.
Old 09-04-2021, 02:24 PM
Elfin

Hi.... And the words are whatever resonate with each individual... And whilst I do NOT hold anything against the Hebrew words ( indeed I love the Jewish community with a passion) .. the words that mean the most to me are .. Forever and ever , Amen.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... And the words are whatever resonate with each individual... And whilst I do NOT hold anything against the Hebrew words ( indeed I love the Jewish community with a passion) .. the words that mean the most to me are .. Forever and ever , Amen.
Hello dear.I understand how you see it.I don't like hebrew vocabulary,but when it comes to patterns,i prefer to stick with the original ones.It's almost like a ready made system,waiting for you to activate -switch it on.
Old 09-04-2021, 04:03 PM
abigailstarr

This one sounds Enochian, is it from that tradition?
Old 09-04-2021, 04:42 PM
Master
I think it's more Golden Dawn oriented.Also the gestures and words of power are part of a bigger ritual (LBRP).