Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-05-2012, 02:22 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
They stretch credulity to the extremes in my view.. My initial response was. I have never seen such fake nonesense in all my life..

Imagine a Crystal providing a link to any time and and any space...

Then I looked at silicates like quartz a little more closely wondering about how "virtual" (though some see them as alternative) realities are accessed every day using a very high grade quartz, viz a viz Liquid Crystal Displays or LCDs as we call them.. Silicon chips and micro processors all using Quartz to take ones awareness away from the physical body.

When i thought of the properties of crystal in this way. I found i could not be 100% dismissive of the eperiments shown in the videos above.

Anyway .. where was I ?

Micro calcite Crystals in the Pineal. Possible

Melatonin with a dribble of our very own DMT equivalent secretions. Also Possible

Brain frequency alteration to extend our receptivity(picking up other stations)....Opening to Channel. Possible too.

I cannot say which one exclusively is responsible for our dreams, Out of Body Experiences, Non Proximal Hearing, Channeling.

Like as not, I suspect a combination of all them in varying degrees is responsible

You're right, I did, I misread what you said; I do apologize.

Greg
Old 25-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Neville

No , I don't think you misread me at all The fact is a possibility exists to use crystals for communication...They used to call the old Radios a crystal Set. We know already that silicon has major and significant uses in multimedia , including the device you are using right now.

The Light library Quartz Cathedral has often in metaphysical terms thought to provide accessto the Akashic Record, The striations on a lemurian Seed Crystal are equally thought by some to contain information regarding the Lemurian civilization.

So the significance of crystals and their use in alleged interdimensional communication is not entirely dismissed by me. I initially thought as i said that his series of experiments were baloney..

The thing about Tall stories, Epic fantasy novels and various other flights of fantastique is that at their core. There seems always to be a basis that we can on some level resonate with. this inturn suggests that the feelings and emotions being expressed despite their setting are both genuine and authentic,

I only have to sit and gaze into the whisps, fractures and rainbows of a clear quartz and my breathing deepens, my blood pressure lowers and relaxation takes place .. In short i descend into Low Alpha high Theta state.(changinging Frequency/Channel) Its not too far to go to be off and away lost in your own thoughts.

This is quiet pertinet without the Quartz because within our day , there are I grant you during times of concentration when you have to be right here right here right now. However for the most part we are any where but. Thinking things like , I have to do this , Have i done that. So the Brain is either planning ahead or appraising the past. In effect traveling backwards and forwards in what we call time and space.. Its fair to say the consciousness is best with wanderlust. from day dreaming, planning tonights meal reminiscing about that holiday, planning the next one it never ends.. With this in mind. Would it not be fair to assume that as consciousness is pretty much all over the place.. the same would apply to sub consciousness. Dreams alone seem to suggest that this consciousness/subconsciousness cannot be contained within the body.

Leaving aside the Pineal gland if you look at your blood and water inside you under a microscope you will see its crystalline in parts.

I associate changing frequency with changing channel because that is what you do with a radio transmitter reciever..alter its frequency and you alter the channel.

I think your doing really well to even to attempt to grasp what i am trying to express, so dont worry too much if you misread some of the stuff I'm trying to share.. It does get more complex sadly but i think i have to the best of my ability imparted the bones of the subject matter, as I have found it to be so far.
Old 26-05-2012, 09:07 AM
GregoryScott

It’s true Neville, I honestly don’t know enough on this subject to keep up with you. Although I have learned quite a bit within the last couple days; I thank you for that. This truly is an interesting subject and I have now found myself wanting more. I actually found a couple books I must have bought years ago. They’re not as extensive as what you’re discussing but look to be a jumping off point to get me started. Then maybe one day we can try this again without me excessively scratching my head and drooling all over myself.

Greg