Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Seth Speaks

I'm born in Cancer, which is a water sign. Cancer is "ruled" by the moon. I was born on the same date that they landed on the moon in '69, but I was not born in that year. I used to collect and buy rare stones, like fossils, minerals, crystals and quartz when I was younger. I've always preferred firm things and I don't like bathing at the beaches in the summer.. So I guess my element is 'earth' then.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:12 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

In my Tradition--ElementalFire contributes the Gifts of Energy, Warmth, Vitality, Virility, Strength, and an all consuming Power (which must be properly balanced by the other Elements.

ElementalEarth is the Guardian of the North and its primary attributes are Grounding, Foundation, and Strength.

ElementalAir is the Guardian of the East and its primary attributes are Enlivening and Mental Awareness.

ElementalFire is the Guardian of the South.

ElementalWater is the Guardian of the West and its primary attributes are Cleansing and Rebirth (we actually see Her as a representation of the Mother's Womb from which springs forth Life--itself).

Then there are the Elements of Shadow and Light at the Center--which maintain the proper balance of All...

Peace and Love on your path to doing your own research and forming your own opinions...

Blessed be...
Old 28-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
In my Tradition--ElementalFire contributes the Gifts of Energy, Warmth, Vitality, Virility, Strength, and an all consuming Power (which must be properly balanced by the other Elements.

Ahhhh. This explains a few things to me. Thank you.
Old 29-01-2012, 03:44 AM
SaraSeeker

Whitewarrior,

You are asking about Fire Energy, I immediately feel that having and using Fire Energy would be best suited to use to direct Healing towards others, physically, spiritually and otherwise. I guess it's the thought of the "heat/intense warmth" you would be able to exude through spirit to another where the one on the receiving end would indeed feel an Intense Comforting Warmth"

Again my opinion is based on a feeling only as I have not read in depth the meaning of the elements.

peace out in unity and respect
Old 29-01-2012, 06:27 PM
SaraSeeker

I thought I posted this already but I get lost on these boards sometimes lol

Whitewarrior,

I am not well versed in what each element represents, other than what I feel they do (logical libra I guess lol). Where mine is Air by name I feel more like Earth energy, natural content with what is given and making the most of it, nurturing and growing, seems to be my calling to be there for and help others expecially as a foster parent (although when I comes to helpin myself I stumble lol).

You are asking about Fire Energy, I immediately feel that having and using Fire Energy would be best suited to use to direct Healing towards others, physically, spiritually and otherwise. I guess it's the thought of the "heat/intense warmth, (not hot)" you would be able to exude through spirit to another where the one ont he receiving end would indeed feel an Intense Comforting Warmth of healing"

Again my opinion is based on a feeling only as I have not read in depth the meaning of the elements.

Old 29-01-2012, 06:29 PM
SaraSeeker

Erasing this post as I have posted it twice........ because I got a bit lost in the boards and didn't think the first one posted.......lol still finding my way around
Old 30-01-2012, 04:27 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings WhiteWarrior:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Ahhhh. This explains a few things to me. Thank you.

You are most welcome!
Old 30-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I still don't think I have found my primary element. I believe I am leaning slightly toward air at the moment.

Twisting the question slightly - you who DO know what your primary element is; how do you use this knowledge? Do you summon or use energy from that element with any particular benefit? Anything else?

I made a conscious decision years ago to not favor one over the other but rather to use whichever is most appropriate in any given situation.
Old 31-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Master

Fire energy seem to be pleasant to the recipients. Which begs the question; what is the difference between the fire energy, and the golden energy from Above?
Old 31-01-2012, 05:58 PM
SaraSeeker

WhiteWarrior,

I believe it is the same thing, the only difference is one would think Golden Energy from above being directly from Divinity.......however, Spirit uses us earthlings to give this energy in their name to others. In this case you have been chosen to use your Fire Energy to give healing which is enabled through your Spirit Guides, Angels.......Like you wouldbest suited to use to this energy for direct Healing towards others, physically, spiritually and otherwise. I guess it's the thought of the "heat/intense warmth, (not hot) the receiver would feel as comforting warmth.

perhaps