Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-11-2022, 07:39 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohnes381
@asearcher
In a way yes, there is pressure when you're trying to do something and you think you can't do it. Knowing you won't be able to do it creates a bit of pressure, but this ain't this.
Ah, thank you, for explaining, my bad, only you could know the difference, after all, it's your brain :)
Old 03-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Seeker

It's not my brain, it's my mind :)

I found some answers here too https://www.quora.com/I-feel-persist...years-non-stop.
Old 04-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Pathfinder
If by "praying" you mean begging for help to an external godlike being, it doesn't work

"Praying" is when the change of atittude in your own subconscious mind takes place and it sticks (really changes your being), through positive repetition, day after day, putting in the work and using your own imagination to live in the end.

Take control.

Because you and god are one.

God is your own subconsciousness.

When the change in your own subconsciousness takes place, your being level changes it's own vibrations.

With that change in the being level, that's how the law of attraction will magnetize for that.

This why "losers" keep "losing". They have a loser subconsciousness in the being level, and that's what the law of attraction pulls into them.

Doesn't matter what do they wish, like, or fantasize.

Until the change in the being level doesn't happen, they will keep losing.

There is no excuses. Take control of yourself.

Peace.

“I said, ‘You are “gods"; you are all sons of the Most High." Psalm 82:6

Put it to the test.
Old 05-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Seeker

I understand what you're saying, thank you for writing all this, appreciate your opinion.
By praying I don't mean begging for help, neither I pray to God.
I'm doing ho'oponopono, which is a prayer to self, to the subconscious mind, and it's changing my mood. Basically, this is the cleanup.

I'm thinking about bad situations, and thoughts, I would automatically suppress those,
but this way I'm facing them, getting more awareness about them, and insights.

I also journal about everything that comes to my mind and trying to get better insights.
Old 06-11-2022, 12:19 AM
Pathfinder
Nice!

If you want to do out of body by yourself, search on youtube for "william buhlman target technique".

One of the best crystal clear methods to focus daily.

I have done over 20 Out of bodies experiences, and they are 100% real.

Reality is composed by infinite numbers of virtual realities, and consciousness, have access to them by having the right "body" for that virtual reality in order to operate there.

Therefore, everything is virtual/digital and MASTERING the mind to be god's ourselves it's what is all about.

We are immortal multidimensional beings that are using VERY TEMPORARILY physical human form to learn/experience their minds.

That takes way all the fears and stresses of the illusion.

If you accept that god and you, are one, changes everything .

Because you will feel whole, powerful, empowered, positive and peaceful.

Dedicated to go after your beautiful dreams and desires with fun, without hurting anybody, because you don't need to anymore. You and God are one, and all things are possible to god, right?
Old 06-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Seeker

Right! Thank you for all the words, appreciate that.

I read Willams's book and watched before this technique. I wasn't ready for AP, because I have to go back to my natural state. All my life I've been chasing success, had some, but not what I wanted. My mental conditioning was very strong, had more struggles than I could take, and that killed me.

When corona started, I got police restriction from getting out of the house for a month, and I started to go crazy. That happened because I was in another country, and got back a day before "the state of emergency" was pronounced. I worked from home for 12 years, and I NEED to get out. I couldn't go to the gym anymore and be with people, and that's the only place where I can socialize daily and blow out. That's the point where everything started to go downhill for me, and I didn't know what to do anymore.

I'll practice the target technique then. :)
Old 06-11-2022, 09:03 AM
Master
You sound very level headed to me johnjohnes381 - you've been in some life battles that's for sure... Makes you stronger those battles / wiser - and don't worry about the success in life 'financial anyway' ive been there with that how much can I earn business - and yes we are given tasks or create them ourselves, and we have to solve them with calm or determination, sometimes both.

I have got such a strong feeling from God and My Angels to write to you here today, so that's done - someone up there is watching your back so to speak, getting me to nudge in, write here - have a good day there my friend...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 06-11-2022 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Seeker

Thank you @one-light, you're right, I don't know how to get out of my head and start to see things differently. I guess that's my task.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:49 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohnes381
Right! Thank you for all the words, appreciate that.

I read Willams's book and watched before this technique. I wasn't ready for AP, because I have to go back to my natural state. All my life I've been chasing success, had some, but not what I wanted. My mental conditioning was very strong, had more struggles than I could take, and that killed me.

When corona started, I got police restriction from getting out of the house for a month, and I started to go crazy. That happened because I was in another country, and got back a day before "the state of emergency" was pronounced. I worked from home for 12 years, and I NEED to get out. I couldn't go to the gym anymore and be with people, and that's the only place where I can socialize daily and blow out. That's the point where everything started to go downhill for me, and I didn't know what to do anymore.

I'll practice the target technique then. :)

Learn how to get out of body experiences every week - Get all the answers you're seeking from a bigger picture view.

I go to the gym for 1 hour, another daily walk for 1 hour to take the sun, I go to do surfing for another hour and I have friends within my line of business that are high on life with goals.

Also every weekend I go out for dinners and dancing with different girls because I like the freedom of open relationships without commitments.

I just doesn't want success in my line of work, I want success in EVERYTHING!

AND FREEDOMMMMMM , that's the most important thing of them all. To TRULY live life free as you F*** want it dude in the physical and non-physical.
Old 08-11-2022, 02:20 PM
Seeker

I agree with all matters @Addicted2Success.
Sounds like you're having a great time, and I wish for all you the best!