Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 09-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Pathfinder

Human or unicorn?

Ok, I am having an experience here:

If one calls themselves a unicorn yet, they hurt others with the intent to cause pain. Bash books because the views are not in align with their views of what a unicorn should be. Just lay in a round of punishment if anyone disagrees.

They call themselves unicorn yet they act like humans. Should I trust in the words or let the actions tell the tail?
Old 09-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Master
That's a tough question. I have yet to personally meet a self identifying Unicorn. However, I do believe they (Unicorns in general) epitomize purity and innocence. Of course I could be wrong as I am not an Unicorn expert, but from the behavior of your friend, it does seem quite unbecoming of any self respecting Unicorn.

But regardless of your friend being a Unicorn or not, it does appear they are somewhat troubled or distressed. You do not need to subject yourself to punishment or negative/volatile behaviors. They are entitled to their opinions and point of views, but I don't think it's helpful or appropriate to act out in a menacing fashion.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 10-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Pathfinder

Well let me be the first to say I identify as a kirin. Secondly thank you for that. Sometimes humans are my caliber , my sanity check. It get told by many a unicorn that the "Great Mother" (practically a deity of unicorns) says I am a unicorn that you should respect that. To the point that I do need a sanity divining rod. I do see where that could be true to a degree but if you can't follow the ways of a unicorn then it does not matter if you have the shape in my presonal opinion.

Now a kirin is a impure breed, being part dragon...At times I think being a half breed(hald the problems) gives me a more down to earth point of view, frankly dragons hold jobs and make money, unicorns not so much. Bet there is someone out there who is going to bleat, chime, roar, or speak of at least one dragon kin out there who is a wipe. Please do to give me a reason to watch those faults.

Let's just say I know personally that two of these unicorns I would like to have a spirit walk to see if they really are who they say they are. Roam, a starseed gave me the suggestion that personality trumps kinity. I am starting to believe that personality shows kinity. In that, I am not related to anyone who says they are here to save/judge humanity and then act like them. If we are here to save the world we are so ill-equip in these human bodies. That is going to be the 'red flag' of a fluff going on and should had been one way back in the day.

Anyone kin or human we have a said story like this one please post it here and share.