Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 27-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Niebla0007

Werewolves and Werecreatures

If you are reading this, then chances are you are interested in them.
I had been interested in wolves as it is also one of my guides/protectors in the astral world but I will talk more about
yap, the real werecreatures here. (and you are more than welcome to share anything of significance with anything in this thread)

So far, from my research,
and among the few people who are really searching for them out there,
this is as close as what I came up with
which many locals reckon still exist today is -
The Sigbin which is often described to be similar to the Chupacabra and dreaded Tasmanian devil. They're suppose to look like dogs most of the time with large never blinking red eyes, is long and willowy and is seen to walk backwards with its head lowered between its hind legs; it can become invisible at will and can morph it's appearance and shapes.
Thus, it's ability to turn into what ever it desires or is commanded to by it's owner is what makes it so comparable to the werewolves, wendigo, or a shape shifter of the Western myths.

re: http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/v...chupacabra.php
Old 28-02-2013, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator
wow, I had never heard of this interesting creature. Intriguing....a mysterious and weird Being! I am not in a hurry to meet one...unless....
I wonder if it would like to play frisbee.....(?)...probably not......:
Old 15-04-2015, 04:48 AM
thewolfinme

If we are talking about werewolf legends I would say do more research the werewolf legend one of the only legends that is talked about all over the world. There are werewolf legends all over the world litterly you can go to just about all cultures and they will give you you a story. The special things is each story describes the thing in generally the same way. If you want I will tell the most common werewolf legend/creation theory.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Ascender
Wow, interesting subject. It's very close to my heart.
I've been reading a lot about the Dogmen sightings reported across USA and even in Europe. And there are historic records going back centuries of phantom Black Dogs.
Old 28-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
I love the 'Black Dogs'".

They're called Cŵn Annwn (the Hounds of the Underworld) in this country. They're definitely not 'were' creatures, being purely hound-like, and having no human characteristics.

They're usually associated with lonely roads, dark woods and bleak hillsides - plenty of those here. In the winter, especially on stormy nights, you can hear them flying through the darkness above the rooftops, fields and woods; the ornithologists say that it's the sound of migrating geese, but what do they know? One winter's night last year, while travelling alone on foot between my village and town, I heard their cries overhead - very evocative, to say the least, and I was pleased to get home to the comfort of my fireside and warm kitchen.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:57 PM
Knower

I had a history with werecreature interest and was actually part of the "werewolf community" when I was a preteen. Essentially these were people, of all ages-though mostly 16 and under-who really believed themselves to be werewolves. They formed their own packs, in person and online, and had quite the expansive culture. These people were basically the equivalent to people who claim to be actual vampires-those so fascinated with the lore and such that they fuse it with their identity and become vampires incarnate. In werewolf culture there were, at least then, three main kinds of shifters. There were the P-shifters: people who claimed to have the ability to physically transform (quite rare and never validated to my knowledge), the more common M-shifters: "mental shifters", of which I was. Mental shifters have there transformation psychologically and "wolf out" for a while. The change is typically achieved through deep meditation centered on the image of a wolf, once the meditation reaches its peak you get up and roam about as a wolf minded human. Finially there were S-shifters: spiritual shifters, who astro-project as a wolf, have wolf guides or guardians, have their spirit animal as a wolf, or the like. S-shifters were somewhere in between P-shifters and M-shifters in commonality, with P-shifters being the rarest and M-shifters being the most common. They were much more spiritually minded people, M-shifters were often regarded as being on the same path as a shaman, though because there were so many the identity got complicated.
These days the werewolf community is rather vacant. I don't associate with it any more, after giving it up several years ago. Although I did feel like I was a part of something the process of my M-shifting attracted a bad spirit to me, in my opinion. Often times the wolf archetypes M-shifters create grow powerful enough to split entirety from the creators Ego, becoming a hyper-active ulter ego, in a sense. From there it tends become rather destructive and even demonic at times, which is funny because its difficult to destroy what you created. So I spent many years from there meditating on literally locking my wolf away deep inside myself. It still exists there, somewhere, deep inside my spirit and psyche caged and forgotten. This is what happened to some of the weres around when I was part of the community. Many more, particularly the girls, surcomed to depression, eating disorders, drugs, and the like. One I truely loved got involved with a gang and shrunk down to 80 pounds soaking wet. Others just disappeared, and since then most of us have just gotten older and moved onto different things, there are healthier ways to explore ones self I see now-I wouldn't go back. The forums which once connected thousands of wolves online are abandoned and the void has been filled by bands of robots advertising online products, trolls, and wolves searching for anyone still active. Its sad but I can only hope that things got better for those individuals and they were able to move on, because I never met a therian that was really happy. Like I said, I wouldn't go back and can just pray that the rest of the ones I called my brothers and sisters found their way.
Nameste
Old 28-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Super Moderator
I don't think this is so weird. It is possible to shapeshift while in the etheric form, while out of body. Werewolves and were-creatures are maybe not so rare. That is -if people are able to do the shapeshifting thing. And they would be minimally visible to physical sight -sometimes and with some people if not all.
How much they could affect physical matter -I can't say though.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Knower

When I was younger I was really into cryptozoology, the dogman sightings are really interesting though I sometimes wondered if they were just a sub species of big foot
Old 30-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Master

Ishiah, thanks for sharing that.

Though I used to study strange cultures online, I never came across the werewolf one except individuals at times in otherkin forums. In that group the weres didn't form packs :) (I have like an otherkin past life).

I did also for time follow the online vampire culture (just for interest. I also had a vampire past life, I had vampire astral teeth for a time which I could feel in real life. What amazed me was some of those people were really blood drinking.. my interest was purely the people into this culture this lifetime). I wonder if that community is still around.

One thing which is interesting is how all these communities have all fallen away since the earlier internet days. There used to be massive spiritual and healing community on a website where all kinds of psychic and healers come together. Now days everything is very small like this forum. I wonder why things so changed?
Old 30-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Master

I have an interest in werewolves (I collect werewolf and vampire movies :) ).

One night I woke up to discover a werewolf being watching over me. He had the most gorgeous brown eyes, lots of depth and very kind looking eyes. I still don't know who he was but from that maybe I have a werewolf guardian.

Seeing this is a thread in which we are discussing anything werewolf related, I'll share a lucid dream I had a few weeks back (I was trying to change into a werewolf, a lucid challenge another had set me to do) which was kind of fun though frustrating as it wasn't going to plan. (I still don't understand the meaning of the werewolf lesson in it).

Went to bed intending to trigger a WILD (wake induced lucid dream) so I get into my new WILD position and try to go to sleep (I have had to change positions as now days I start snoring and wake myself up right away if laying on back) . I decide to do exactly what I did the other day when I ended up with the chain of 3 LDs. My intent, an effortless LD on falling asleep.

This works, within 10 mins I find myself suddenly in a LD.. I'm in darkish shop (I forget the first 5-10mins of the LD though I certainly was lucid.

I decide to stop looking around and start to think about what task I should do. I firstly think about the flying over mountains but seeing I'm the middle of the city, I decide one of the other tasks may be easier.

I decide to try to do the turn into a werewolf thing but before I start the challenge due to too many recent LD dropouts on entry, I decide best stabilise myself first, I'll be annoyed if I loose this lucid before I get to try to do anything. I choose to on this occassion to just rub my hands together briskly while thinking .. I'm in a lucid dream... feel my hands, I spend a couple of minutes doing this (usually I use more complex stabilisation techniques but I'm in a hurry to get on with the LD challenge tasks!).

I go out seeking a werewolf to bite me to change me. Having had the fly over a mountain thing in my mind I decide to fly to search the ground below for one (wow... I'm usually **** at flying and usually scared of this as I've crashed and it hurt before but this time I wasn't over thinking things and just easily flew).

I'm flying over parks. To my amazement there are colourful little dragons flying about too. (I'm amazed to see this as generally my LDs are much like real life unless I bring something strange there and I cant ever remember having a dragon in my dream before).

I fly for about 5 mins but are only spotting dragons and people so I decide to land and do an on foot ground search for a werewolf. I look in a couple of well lighted places but no werewolves to be found so I start to think of what dream symbolism may go with creepy things like werewolves and decide .. well probably dark. So I start looking in dark places for one.

I enter into a creepy dark shed purposely holding the thought, there is going to be a werewolf there! (trying to manifest one). The smell of moldy hay hits my nose as I enter the shed, its so dirty in this place, it's discusting and hence I start to seriously worry about "I'd better be in a dream right now or otherwise I'm right now walking around in a dark place filled with rats, spiders and goodness knows what!".

It's so real like, the reality of the smell of the molding hay and this place, I'm starting to not be sure if Im dreaming or not but force myself to continue as there is no way I'm going to chicken out and try to wake myself up.

"Oh well if this isnt a dream, what's a few rats going to do to me I think, though I'm scared of those, lets be realistic about this, what's worst for me.. risking this may be real or loosing my LD?." I decide to loose my LD would be worst I think to myself

I decide this starting to doubt my LD is bad and will end up likely causing me to loose my lucid dream consciousness if I allow these dream doubt thoughts to continue, so I decide to slam the doubt away by focusing intently on the lucid dream task. I put all my thought into "This is a lucid dream, Is there a werewolf here?" I think to myself. I manage to convince myself with this that I'm certainly still in a dream.

There is movement and there is something in this dark shed with me. I think at first its a person but then when it speaks due to its voice, I start thinking it is maybe a werewolf? I don't know but it then starts talking about werewolves. He's wanting to give me a lesson on them. I get excited "Oh great, he'll teach me how to change into one", (I wasn't feeling like I could just change without help). ..

So he (the werewolf?) starts to give the werewolf lecture "I'm here to teach you about ................ the werewolves finger"

"OHHHHHHHH NO!.. this isn't the lesson I want". At this a huge wave of disappointment hits me and I drop out of this dream.

I'll have to do try that dream shape shifting into a werewolf challenge again. I really wish I'd stayed in the dream and found out what it was about to tell me about the werewolves finger.. probably something quite odd lol.