Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 23-07-2015, 01:25 PM
Pathfinder

One of my ancestors was a Knight Templar before they got a bad rep, went off to the Crusades, came back, got married and while it was an arranged marriage, they fell in love, had lots of kids, and when he died was eulogized as the Greatest Knight that ever lived.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsong
One of my ancestors was a Knight Templar before they got a bad rep, went off to the Crusades, came back, got married and while it was an arranged marriage, they fell in love, had lots of kids, and when he died was eulogized as the Greatest Knight that ever lived.
do you have treasures ?!
Old 23-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder

knights

He did die a very wealthy man, but unfortunately no, I estimated he is likely to have a million or more descendants, he died 796 years ago.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Ascender
How did you discover that Dragonsong?
Old 25-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Pathfinder

A lot of genealogical research, some of it done over the last hundred years, so on my mothers father side I can go way back, my fathers side I don't know much past him, on my mothers mothers side, they are Irish and Scottish, the Irish stop in the 1850, they couldn't read or write, my Scottish ancestors kept good records and can go back to the 1600's, now with the internet, it is so much easier to look up, still have to be careful of sources, medieval genealogy sometimes is contradictory and confusing.
Old 25-07-2015, 05:08 AM
Ascender
What a magical history in your family. Your ancestor was indeed a noble warrior :)
Ancestry website is excellent too. The internet has enabled us to build family trees in a short space of time. Before the internet, it took years to find some family tree members!