Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-01-2021, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
What are the aims of these dimensions? How do they improve the quality of ones life here in the material world?
Any dimension is about experience. Right now most of souls on Earth are seeking 3d experience, where is minimum of spiritual understanding yet a lot of dense materialistic experiences and also various forms of negativity. That is what they want... and there is nothing wrong in this. Soul is interested in all range of experiences, including such ones.

Yet 3d means low quality of life. For example, people who are focused on 3d are usually very attached to foods and drinks and they tend to have various health problems because of this. With growth of vibration there is a natural decrease in needs and shift from hard foods\drinks to more subtle ones... and so imporvement of quality of life takes place as result of more healthy way of life.

The same with emotional and mental aspects. If you work on yourself, you definetly recieves real improvements here that affect quality of life.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Lorelyen

Thank you for your explanation. I believe we're on the same agenda with a different approach.

We have material needs to be able to survive but there's a world of difference between what we actually need and what people are conned into thinking they 'must have'. A significant part of development is extricating oneself from social conditioning which subsumes surrender to consumerism/materialism and this applies as much to emotions (as far as I can see). Free of those chains one can value experience(s) at a deeper, esoteric level - something I can appreciate as an artist/musician.

I can (in some ways) equate these ideas with ones work climbing the Qabalistic Tree of Life, each step, each path represents a further stage of refinement.

Again, thanks.
Old 25-01-2021, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLights3
Anyone here do any work in 7th dimension? Any ideas or things that have helped you in that area? Would be interested in stories or other perceptions as well. Thanks!

I am working on one of the highest dimensions as you call it. Any ideas of things that helped you in the area? That is equivalent to asking on any advice on being alive? Can we narrow down your intention for asking this?
Old 26-01-2021, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Agree with all Angry Alex. I appreciate emphasizing experience. In general it has been the case for me that dimensions are mainly changes in the way we experience. One way of thinking about it is if you put yourself in say an astronomers shoes and try to understand why he is saying what he is saying when he speaks. If you try to understand the way in which he "works" or does his work you can understand on some level what he is experiencing.

High vibrational beings as sometimes called have worked through many different experiences and have learned to work with themselves to change the way they experience in order to improve their overall being on earth. If you meditate you are essentially seeking a deeper understanding of yourself by calming your body and slowing the mind so you can notice different aspects of your experience more clearly.

Consciousness evolution has generally evolved all on its own with less conceptual guides such as dimensions. It's more the case now hear on Earth that consciousness of Earth is changing maybe more rapidly than most souls here are used to or have experienced before. Tools like dimensional understandings can help put things into perspective.

I believe we all have a frequency or state of consciousness that our soul wants or needs to be at in any given moment in order to best make sense of the experience.