Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-01-2021, 02:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill1673
Thank you SF. Those links should help. I really appreciate the assistance I've here so far has eased some worries and concerns. BTW motivation won't be hard. I grew up in a military family lol
I mentioned "motivation" not as a factor in adopting a disciplined, consistent approach, but as a way of adding emotional power to your message to your subconscious that you really need to succeed in that endeavor, because that would ... (fill in the blank).
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-01-2021, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
OBE/AP's
- I then start to chant the same affirmations "Higher self now", "Higher self now", "Higher Self now". Meanwhile I meditate/relax and use motion based techniques to float up and float down sensations.

I like this bit SpiritualFreedom - just in case anyone didn't tell Bill how to get back home to his body and is floating around a long time admiring the stars - this might be useful - when I say 'back to body' its like a billion miles per hour backwards, then 'slam' back in body - and yes...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Knower

Love the advice given here especially on how you can put lucid dreaming in better control, though OP's dream is just a dream, not lucid nor NDE.
Old 22-01-2021, 02:28 AM
Knower
I appreciate all the advice. It was just really hard to tell. Especially, in that moment. The odd part was my reaction once I exited my body. I said "Oh well," as I looked down on the blazing inferno of a car wreck.

One- light. I think I'll just float around up here in awe until things get back to normal lol
Old 22-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Master
That is a really good idea Bill - we'll all meet up there, no masks, no social distancing or hiding from bugs... and get back in about 2023- you do some research on the best planets and I some research on free food restaurants on planets - sound like heaven that, must try it one day...

Just a point of interest - many people on here are far more experienced astral travelers than I - has anyone ever picked up a bottle of beer, a cup of coffee in the astral, or tuna sandwich, biscuits?? and had a sip or bite...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-01-2021, 12:24 PM
Experiencer
Commit for 60 Days, and DON'T STOP, until you get your first real out of body experience.

The only way to know is by 1st personal experience. Reading books, Reading posts, Watching videos are not enough. You have to experience it, in order to KNOW it

At first I didn't believe it at all, I was a complete agnostic and sceptical. I even laugh at it.

But, I decided to do it because I have nothing to lose by trying it.

That very first day it worked (after 40 days or something), it completely changed my life forever because it was 100% real.

Not a lucid dream. Not imagination. Not a dream.

I was "there", in "another spiritual body", with complete memory, intellectual faculties, wakefulness, control, decision - But in another dimension, and another body.

My hands went through the wall of the bedroom, I was like a ghost.

I even went through the house of my neighbours traspassing their walls, and see their house from the inside.

I have no other words to tell you that, it was THE BEST experience of my entire life without a doubt. Nothing come close to it
Old 22-01-2021, 01:31 PM
PureEvil760

I've had a vision of my own death from a past life before. I was awake though and it was visual like a hallucination. It's my earliest memory. I was being stoned then something else hit me it all went black.
Old 22-01-2021, 06:43 PM
Knower
One- light.. my research is complete. I heard Vega is nice this time of yr. It would be cool to run into Jodie Foster as well.