Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-06-2021, 04:12 PM
Experiencer
Something Happened Last Night

Id been having a problem with one of my apps on my phone for some time my telegram app left me a messages but there was no message a lot of the time it would go striaght to my fav nieces box and open. she sort of thinks similar to me both born under the same birth sign well i phoned her and asked if she d left me any messages no i told he!r whats been happening and said oh! normally even you mistakenly hit the wrong button it still comes up in there column but no so last night i was holding the phone in my right hand, cause some website need verification your a human operator they send you a text or email to confirm this like i said i was holding the phone in my right watching a short video when for some reason i looked at the phone in my right hand and saw this tiny light shot out of the side and up and vanish i just stared for a moment and thought WOW
Old 09-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Knower

I hate LED's :)

But I also like the so many color variations and intensity level :(
Old 10-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
I hate LED's :)

But I also like the so many color variations and intensity level :(

probably because beleave it or not about six months ago i discovered individual leds emit there own emf and there was some concern for its effects but unlike incandescent or halogen light which is filament driven, thats the science side of me coming out i m also a fully qualified electrician with Qs in electronics but that was long time ago
Old 11-06-2021, 12:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
probably because beleave it or not about six months ago i discovered individual leds emit there own emf and there was some concern for its effects but unlike incandescent or halogen light which is filament driven, thats the science side of me coming out i m also a fully qualified electrician with Qs in electronics but that was long time ago
I have a lot of concern about the overall possible effect's of led's, and just about all energy saving types of light sources. Especially towards the spiritual community.

For me led's causes chaos, including because the way's light travels.
I could of used your skills and knowledge in electronics not to long ago. I do have one question if you don't mind me asking, that you may be able to answer.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
i looked at the phone in my right hand and saw this tiny light shot out of the side and up and vanish i just stared for a moment and thought WOW
Have you had your eyes checked recently?
Old 11-06-2021, 06:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Have you studied the Physics of Light and or Energy?

If so I would like to ponder the concept with you, you seem to pertain a strong sense of Extraverted Thinking.
Old 11-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

my eyes are perfectly ok for somebody of my age
Old 11-06-2021, 08:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Have you studied the Physics of Light and or Energy?

If so I would like to ponder the concept with you, you seem to pertain a strong sense of Extraverted Thinking.

it was supposed to be a spiritual but i could help my self since i have a logically and spiritual sense of knowing. i dont dabble in the science like i used to but that was not part of my circlum when i studied electronics
Old 12-06-2021, 05:32 AM
Knower

Arrow

Quote:
it was supposed to be a spiritual but i could help my self since i have a logically and spiritual sense of knowing. i dont dabble in the science like i used to but that was not part of my circlum when i studied electronics
I figured as much when I read your response to me. That you have some scientific logic as well as some spiritual logic. It can be difficult at time's with to much knowledge of both worlds of knowing.

It's only logical at least to me, to come to a certain understanding. Energy plays a huge role in spiritually and we are living in a world with so much man made energy. That these two worlds can and will also collide at times.

If people can see Aura's then why would the idea of seeing something that typically people don't see when it comes to Led's and other lights. Including feeling "vibration's" of some man made energy inventions.

I am currently trying to put the lid back on seeking certain scientific style approach to Spirituality and seal up that thirst up some.

If you want some advice if this does progress some. Trust me if this is what's happening and this progress's. Unless you're ready for the ride, don't strap in and pull that e-brake. I would suggest going to a park, woods, front lawn or whatever you may have in your location that involes the natural beauty of Earth. Would be better if you go barefoot.
Since you have prior knowledge of electronics, you might be aware that earth is best way to ground oneself. And to get back in touch with the vibration's of Earth and oneself.

Also I didn't mean the Physics response to you but that's ok. It's your thread after all :)
Old 12-06-2021, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I figured as much when I read your response to me. That you have some scientific logic as well as some spiritual logic. It can be difficult at time's with to much knowledge of both worlds of knowing.

It's only logical at least to me, to come to a certain understanding. Energy plays a huge role in spiritually and we are living in a world with so much man made energy. That these two worlds can and will also collide at times.

If people can see Aura's then why would the idea of seeing something that typically people don't see when it comes to Led's and other lights. Including feeling "vibration's" of some man made energy inventions.

I am currently trying to put the lid back on seeking certain scientific style approach to Spirituality and seal up that thirst up some.

If you want some advice if this does progress some. Trust me if this is what's happening and this progress's. Unless you're ready for the ride, don't strap in and pull that e-brake. I would suggest going to a park, woods, front lawn or whatever you may have in your location that involes the natural beauty of Earth. Would be better if you go barefoot.
Since you have prior knowledge of electronics, you might be aware that earth is best way to ground oneself. And to get back in touch with the vibration's of Earth and oneself.

Also I didn't mean the Physics response to you but that's ok. It's your thread after all :)

i was very interested in physics as a school boy and teenager i remember coming 2nd in an exam having not really tried but they never put me through any physics classes i had a low attension span when the class became noise and rowdy and lose interest needless to say the science if theres any real for spiritual will be some what different but like i said i had two sides to me i could not find any spiritual mentor as there was non in my area were i lived and money was very little and scarce so i tried to concentrate on the other science at school and at home anything i could find that would interest me but light energy was not one of the subjects more like magnetism and since we are magnetic beings of a sorts makes you wonder were we are going to next