Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginners_mind
Hi Legrand, I don't know why you say kundalini yoga and the control of it is an illusion. We can chose to practice various yoga techniques which do in fact awaken and raise kundalini. And we can also shut down and 'control' any energy which arises in us by resisting it and putting up emotional and energetic blocks. Most of us do this all the time. We only allow the energies which we can 'cope' with. Learning to release of our personal blocks to spiritual energy and love is the karmic path we incarnated for and I believe that path should be respected.

Hi Beginners Mind,

Nice to exchange with you.

On control... Who controls? Is it your thoughts? From where are born you toughs?... Like saying from where a cloud appears in a clear sky? At what point the cloud can say to itself that he is the real and only cause of the rain he pours on the ground?...

On Kundalini yoga... most people who are practising it now, are playing with fire. They try to awake Shakti in them without being prepared to let go of their ego, let it burn away in Her fire. Which brings a lot of problem when She finally wakes up and She finds resistance on Her path to Shiva. A chance that nature protects us from doing so to fast, like it protects a superficial mind from controlling our heart beats.

Regards,
Old 20-04-2021, 02:52 AM
Pathfinder

Hi NoOne, yes it can be a fine balancing act between our external life and our internal life - I tend to overemphasise either one or the other and then have to make another adjustment. Interesting to hear about your experiences with kundalini and the Goddess also. It must have been a very powerful experience and sounds like you almost got there!

In regard to your original question re the benefits of drinking soma: it stands to reason that there would be health benefits, both mental and physical, but as you say they may only show up in the long term. There is also the question of karma from past lives affecting our present day health. I'm not sure how much this is an influence but even if we have to deal with deeds done in a past life (which some say influence our current physical body), how we go about dealing with our karmic health issues in the current life, whether we do so with awareness or not, would definitely affect the outcome healthwise.

Personally, after my singular experience I began to trust my intuition alot more and acknowledge that it was real. I remember I went through a period of being between jobs and driving a taxi, and to entertain myself I used to try to read my passengers' energy. One day an older gentleman got into the cab carrying a briefcase. As I drove him to his destination I read his energy, but got confusing impressions. So I said to him "so are you a doctor or a writer?" and he replied "how the hell did you know THAT? I'm actually a doctor but in this briefcase is the manuscript to my first novel which I've written in my spare time."

Another time a young woman got into the cab and after a while I started to sense her energy, when my 'sensing body' going out towards her, suddenly collided with her 'sensing body' coming towards me!!! When they collided the woman jumped in her seat and let out a little cry, showing that she had felt it too. Nothing was said for the rest of the trip and it must have been a new experience for both of us. I learned from this that when I 'sense' something a part of my astral or etheric body goes out to it.

Hi Legrand, likewise : ) Yes the mind and conscious ego controls our spiritual energy in it's manifestation on the earth, but not in the highest spiritual realm where our spirit dwells, always has dwelled and always will. I believe our mission is to not just to awaken and connect with our spirit via meditation etc. but also to incarnate our spirit onto the earth plane and into our physical bodies with the full agreement of our conscious ego and mind, using our free will. 'The fall' into matter happended because we had to develop our free will, and only humans have free will.

I agree with your statement re kundalini - and resisting energy sure can create a lot of heat!
Old 20-04-2021, 06:55 AM
Master

@beginners_mind
Very enlightening, thanks.
I also had that experience with what you call your sensing body, though this was generally done remotely, with people I met on forums. They could usually tell when I scanned them or went over to do energy work with them.

There is actually some science behind that, which has been explored to some extent by Rupert Sheldrake (a very serious, though fringe scientist and eminent Oxford Don) and in a less serious, though more sensationalist manner by David Wilcock. According to some remote viewing experiments, when a remote viewer attemps to take a look at a completely dark and empty room, there is a measurable increase in photons in the room, so clearly some form of light (that's what photons are) projection is taking place.

Wilcock has also determined that it is the pineal gland that does the viewing, as it has photonic receptors inside it (just like an eye in fact) and piezoelectric crystals which somehow interact when DMT is released. It all makes sense, because DMT is secreted by the pineal when it is stimulated by the activation of Kundalini, or various psychedelics have been used by shamas for millennia, to mimic the same effect.

The Pineal Gland is the Third Eye, btw (I always feel it buzzing when I scan someone), the core is shaped like a pinecone, and the entire organ looks like the Eye of Horus.

The below mesopotamian relief for instance, shows the god Enki standing behind the king, anointing him for the kingship, but it is also a symbolic representation of what we are discussing here. He holds a pinecone and is sprinkling Holy Water (the water of life) in the general direction of his third eye, from the back. From experience, I know that gods will usually approach you from the back when they wish to access your chakras because of the way they are aligned, as vortices, with the back end pointing towards another dimension or reality, giving an opening.

The liquid in the bucket that Enki is holding is the Soma we are discussing here, it is in fact Liquid light in a higher dimension, but will appear as DMT in the physical. It is what gives illumination and allows astral communication and travel. The tree in the middle is the Tree of Life, same as the one in the Bible or in Qaballah, this is the original in fact. It represents the human energetic system. At the top you see Utu-Shamash, the Sun God, in a winged disc, which represents illumination and a flight to the heavenly realms.

Hope this hasn't been too hard to follow, but I think it is important to know these things, it explains so much about the symbols and images that rule our world, but we're usually unaware of.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:00 AM
Pathfinder

Interesting about Sheldrake’s and Wilcock’s work. I remember years back Sheldrake postulated that our genes may be the interface between our physical bodies and the etheric patterning behind our bodies.

Thanks for the info re the Mesopotamian relief. Not hard to follow at all. Always amazed at how much the ancients were aware of. In a bit of synchronicity, the last week or so I’ve been reading about Abraham who was most likely born at Ur in Mesopotamia around 1813BC. I’ve always been fascinated by the history of consciousness and my favourite author in this regard is Rudolf Steiner. Are you familiar with his work? He can be hard to read due to the style of writing but very worth persevering with. Fascinating accounts of the development of consciousness from Lemuria and Atlantis to Christ and current (and future) times. Also writes about the different incarnations the earth has had – mind boggling!
Old 21-04-2021, 07:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginners_mind
Interesting about Sheldrake’s and Wilcock’s work. I remember years back Sheldrake postulated that our genes may be the interface between our physical bodies and the etheric patterning behind our bodies.

Yes, I really like him, he's a great author and an excellent, open-minded scientist that isn't afraid to question established dogma and look at phenomena others would be too scared to touch. Might be because of his experience with psychedelics.

I particularly like his theory of Morphic resonance, and as you mentioned in a previous post, he actually studied "the sense of being stared at" very rigorously and concluded that when we look at something, we actually project a field with our vision that can be sensed by the organism being looked at.

Quote:
Thanks for the info re the Mesopotamian relief. Not hard to follow at all. Always amazed at how much the ancients were aware of. In a bit of synchronicity, the last week or so I’ve been reading about Abraham who was most likely born at Ur in Mesopotamia around 1813BC. I’ve always been fascinated by the history of consciousness and my favourite author in this regard is Rudolf Steiner. Are you familiar with his work? He can be hard to read due to the style of writing but very worth persevering with. Fascinating accounts of the development of consciousness from Lemuria and Atlantis to Christ and current (and future) times. Also writes about the different incarnations the earth has had – mind boggling!

I've read a bit of Steiner ages ago, he is interesting, but in general I am wary of theosophy, a lot of their ideas were originally based on misunderstanding eastern thought, back when we only had a rudimentary understanding of it. They did a lot of forced syncretism and then rounded it out with mountains of channelled information.

I am a channeller myself, so I am well aware how unreliable this form of "information download" can be. You can get very useful and profound information, but your mind can also trick you, as can trickster entities who ma pose as someone else or make grand claims about themselves. So yeah, I personally keep theosophy and other channelled information (like the Seth series and the Law of One) at arm's length.
Old 21-04-2021, 08:18 AM
Pathfinder

Ah yes 'Morphic Resonance' - I remember it now.

Steiner was only with the Theosophists for a short time at the very beginning and he left them for the very reasons you mentioned: he did not believe channeling was a reliable source of information but insisted everyone had to verify spiritual truth for themselves and did not even want people to believe him without personal experience. He also felt that to reintroduce Indian yoga and philosophy, as the Theosophists were doing, was not the way forward for the west. He called his new approach Anthroposophy which he described as Spiritual Science, as nothing was to be taken on trust from a spiritual authority figure. All his books and lectures only described what he personally experienced in the spiritual worlds. I hope some day you will give him another chance. There is a huge free library of his lectures and books on rsarchive.org.

I am not an 'Anthroposophist' myself but still believe his work contains much knowledge and wisdom.
Old 21-04-2021, 10:27 AM
Master

I guess I'll have to look him up. Like I said, I read him ages ago, must have been a teenager back then, so I really don't remember much and I don't think I would have understood much of it back then, I was still green behind the ears.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
He actually studied "the sense of being stared at" very rigorously and concluded that when we look at something, we actually project a field with our vision that can be sensed by the organism being looked at.

It is to me maybe the best way to explain telepathy between two beings. But to be aware of this exchange both must have a clear mind.

Last edited by Legrand : 22-04-2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old 21-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The below mesopotamian relief ...He holds a pinecone and is sprinkling Holy Water (the water of life) in the general direction of his third eye,
The liquid in the bucket that Enki is holding is the Soma we are discussing here...
Fascinating, that they carved this relief...where or how would
I find this - how would I look it up?
And Thank you, esp for the explanation of it! This is my favorite thread.

And than you, beg's mind for the Steiner link.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
It is to me me may the best way to explain telepathy between two beings. But to be aware of this exchange both must have a clear mind.

Indeed. Sheldrake posits that there must be a phenomenon similar to quantum entanglement behind it, in terms of the mechanics (Quantum Mechanics famously studies "spooky action at a distance").

The thing about Quantum Entanglement is that once two particles or atoms are in close physical proximity to each other, they become linked through some as yet undetermined mechanism. The end result is that you can take two entangled particles and no matter the distance between them, if you change the quantum state of one, the other will instantly follow suit, at any distance.

There must be something similar at work with telepathy. My own feeling is that the chakras are involved and they link people through some sort of interdimensional gateway, like a mini-wormhole.