Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)

So what now?

In my last thread I outlined my awakening - not sought, not asked for it just happened! So what now? I feel I'm in a different world with the same people. It's not unpleasant but I have no idea what to do with it.
I feel connected to an energy that I can't define or describe and is - no words here, maybe gracious is as good as I can find - yet all the people in my association have no inkling or understanding of this HUGE shift in me and I can't explain/talk about it with them - it's just not on their radar (as it wasn't on mine!)
It's not like I can get up go seek anything - to start with I'm a busy Mum with responsibilities to my child and I'm quite content in this graciousness but somehow this awakening feels like a call to action - I just have no idea what this action is!!! Maybe raise my child in graciousness???
Maybe after a year of living with this awakening and reading widely it is enough to know that there are other people who DO "get this" and can discuss it openly. I still just smile inside everytime I wake up and take a breath - that is graciousness.
I didn't ask for this, I have no idea what to do with it but just LIVE it and thankful I've found an outlet of like minded people to talk about it. Thank you
Old 21-01-2021, 07:20 PM
'Reading widely' - that sounds good! Learn, listen to like minded people...so many have youtubes.
Enjoy this blessing!
It will come to you if you're supposed to 'do' something.

Gosh, there's charity work, speaking, writing, healing, organizing collections for the homeless -
see what resonates with this new found joy!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2021, 07:35 PM
JustASimpleGuy

What Miss Hepburn said.

Couple of other things.

You probably want to be cautious sharing with people who will not be receptive, and that includes family and friends. The only place I discuss is here and to a much lesser extent some related YouTube video comment sections.

After my experience which was in October of 2019 I was compelled to understand and I gather that's what you're getting at with "a year of living with this awakening and reading widely". I compiled a bunch of YouTube videos on it in this playlist. https://youtu.be/P14cRV-m6ZY?list=PL...yrF2rGcUqIb4OF
Old 21-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
What Miss Hepburn said.
Couple of other things.
You probably want to be cautious sharing with people who will not be receptive,
and that includes family and friends.
Oh, right!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-01-2021, 08:03 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, right!!

Yeah, they might think you're losing it. LOL!

I made the mistake on the day after the massive precognition episode that kicked it all off for me of sharing that with my closest friend and it didn't go over too well. I dropped it and haven't talked about it since or what followed.

It doesn't matter who knows or doesn't know. What matters is how the ripples radiate outward. Plus I have all the folks here I can inundate with my musings.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Brokate
In my last thread I outlined my awakening - not sought, not asked for it just happened! So what now? I feel I'm in a different world with the same people. It's not unpleasant but I have no idea what to do with it.
I feel connected to an energy that I can't define or describe and is - no words here, maybe gracious is as good as I can find - yet all the people in my association have no inkling or understanding of this HUGE shift in me and I can't explain/talk about it with them - it's just not on their radar (as it wasn't on mine!)
It's not like I can get up go seek anything - to start with I'm a busy Mum with responsibilities to my child and I'm quite content in this graciousness but somehow this awakening feels like a call to action - I just have no idea what this action is!!! Maybe raise my child in graciousness???
Maybe after a year of living with this awakening and reading widely it is enough to know that there are other people who DO "get this" and can discuss it openly. I still just smile inside everytime I wake up and take a breath - that is graciousness.
I didn't ask for this, I have no idea what to do with it but just LIVE it and thankful I've found an outlet of like minded people to talk about it. Thank you

When you understand it’s you in all this, that action is really just living from what you are now and becoming continuously. The movement to act is how creation works, something is ignited into ‘life’ and then the growth from their is the by product of its inception. It blossoms as itself.

So those feelings through major awakening processors do feel more heightened and they often serve your whole life, not just one part.

I think of it this way.

God is everywhere in everything so where I am in all creations I participate in is where god is.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
What Miss Hepburn said.

Couple of other things.

You probably want to be cautious sharing with people who will not be receptive, and that includes family and friends. The only place I discuss is here and to a much lesser extent some related YouTube video comment sections.

After my experience which was in October of 2019 I was compelled to understand and I gather that's what you're getting at with "a year of living with this awakening and reading widely". I compiled a bunch of YouTube videos on it in this playlist. https://youtu.be/P14cRV-m6ZY?list=PL...yrF2rGcUqIb4OF

Gee I don’t hold back as myself in all ways of being myself. In the uniqueness of all people as they are, there are always little increments that serve that uniqueness.

When your not believing spirituality or awakening is something seperate from life, or yourself, it’s then not something to fear to share but rather trusting in yourself to be you in all ways of you.

As the total sum of many parts as one, their is always parts within the whole that will seek out in your reflections. But one has to be willing to open and share them.
Old 21-01-2021, 11:24 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Gee I don’t hold back as myself in all ways of being myself. In the uniqueness of all people as they are, there are always little increments that serve that uniqueness.

When your not believing spirituality or awakening is something seperate from life, or yourself, it’s then not something to fear to share but rather trusting in yourself to be you in all ways of you.

As the total sum of many parts as one, their is always parts within the whole that will seek out in your reflections. But one has to be willing to open and share them.

Here's my reasoning. Most people simply don't want to discuss religion/spirituality in everyday life. It's either too private or potentially too contentious, and that's the standard run-of-the-mill stuff and not the staggering implications of a non-dual awakening experience.

My experience is many are resistant to discussing something as innocuous as mindfulness meditation. Getting into something far more radical and most likely diametrically opposed to existing beliefs, especially if unasked for, might come across as proselytizing or pontificating.

Beyond that it's not even that I'm concerned for myself - for instance being thought of as losing it - but of potential concern for me that might arise in loved ones or the harm it might inflict on relationships.

Now if someone brings up spirituality and wants a discussion I suppose I might test the waters and see if there's an opening, however I'd tread lightly as anyone lacking in curiosity and openness and also holding strong beliefs in traditional Western concepts of religion would most likely not be receptive to anything that smells of non-duality.

This place or any venue dedicated to spiritual discussion is a different story as the express purpose is to discuss all matters spiritual.
Old 22-01-2021, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Here's my reasoning. Most people simply don't want to discuss religion/spirituality in everyday life. It's either too private or potentially too contentious, and that's the standard run-of-the-mill stuff and not the staggering implications of a non-dual awakening experience.

My experience is many are resistant to discussing something as innocuous as mindfulness meditation. Getting into something far more radical and most likely diametrically opposed to existing beliefs, especially if unasked for, might come across as proselytizing or pontificating.

Beyond that it's not even that I'm concerned for myself - for instance being thought of as losing it - but of potential concern for me that might arise in loved ones or the harm it might inflict on relationships.

Now if someone brings up spirituality and wants a discussion I suppose I might test the waters and see if there's an opening, however I'd tread lightly as anyone lacking in curiosity and openness and also holding strong beliefs in traditional Western concepts of religion would most likely not be receptive to anything that smells of non-duality.

This place or any venue dedicated to spiritual discussion is a different story as the express purpose is to discuss all matters spiritual.

In the end of becoming you in all this, the sharing is often how your mind believes it has to be.

Without letting thoughts seperate out who needs what and who’s open to what, how I have to do it, how’s it going to be received...

There is a place ..

Where we all can meet..

And it’s not my mind deciding but rather a spontaneous arising that allows both to be in the shared space as each one is.

The resistance in others can be a good source of going deeper into finding that place where all are open and receive through you becoming what your ‘belief’ about others and sharing is met with..

In my openness I don’t hold thoughts about what being myself in all ways I am contributes. All conversations when we listen without ‘judging’ what is has room to move itself, especially if I am clear and not holding back in my energy and presence. Remembering the invitation is only as welcoming as I am emitting through my mind/body presence.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile It's great to express

Thank you all for your comments. I feel so grateful to have found a non judgemental place to discuss this amazing thing that has happened and really appreciate your advice.