Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-05-2022, 01:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Being splashed wave after wave I felt so alive and energized

That sounds lovely

I zoned in on a memory of me taking part in a spoken word recital. Afterwards when done I was walking in a park with wind in my hair. Loved it
Old 07-05-2022, 02:38 AM
Master
Wondering as far as a spouse is concerned, is it a bad thing to be an independent person? What I mean is my wife has been gone for 2 day's visiting family. We've never been apart for that long before. I want to prove that I can handle and take care of home life on my own. I have always taken pride in myself as not physically needing anyone. Emotionally yes I do need her but not physically. Can that be a bad thing?
Old 08-05-2022, 09:13 AM
Master
Was thinking, why the heck my wife chose me. My wife had a visit with her parents, took a lot of pictures. As she was showing me the pictures and telling me about her visit. We been married for 9 years and I never once thought about this until today. Her family is everything I am not. Not in a bad way. Her family has always been great to me. But why the drastic change for her? She could have easily married an upper class wealthy person. That was her lifestyle before me. I asked her why before, she just says some nice things and goes on with life. Never explaining the drastic change.
Old 10-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Master
Thinking about how there are the ones who are so aggressive, patronizing, rude, behave like know-all's yet ironically inconsistent. Ones who refuse to acknowledge that this is what caused problems in their own lives

More ironic is how with this they are also the quickest to anger when you give them back exactly what they dish out
Old 10-05-2022, 06:03 AM
Bambo

Thinking about how mean ppl are now...... Thinking of my poor mom and how I wanna help her so...
Old 10-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Master
Thinking about how heartwarming I feel being in contact with a few friends I knew back in 2005, 2006 and 2009
Old 10-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Thinking about how mean ppl are now...... Thinking of my poor mom and how I wanna help her so...
At the same time, there are kind people now, just like you. Maybe you can help your Mom simply by supporting her?

I'm thinking how my beloved blue duckie would laugh so hard right now. So, I had an appointment this morning. 8:30am. Short story, I'm definitely not a morning person, and I had to wake up at 7. I don't bite tho!
Anyway... I went to my appointment yesterday morning, and about ten minutes in, and went out telling the guy that had registered me I thought we were today.
All in all we had a good laugh about it this morning.

I miss my sweet blue duckie every day, and think of her every dawn and every dusk.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Master
I'm thinking about astral travel
Old 11-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Master
Also thinking about astral towns
Old 14-05-2022, 03:52 AM
Master
I have been thinking about how when I first started getting active on this forum, i said that I knew 2022 was a year of uncovering repressed truths

It has consistently been proven to be that way. Even in world stage year 2022 certain power structures previously left unchallenged - are now getting challenged