Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-06-2018, 02:34 AM
Deactivated Account
There's the Snake and the Owl and the aide to the Snake

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 24-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
Thinking about the work week. It's been so weird at my workplace, my boss the bully, finally getting called out by HR on his antics. Hopeful that positive change is coming...
Old 24-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Master
ovr thngin
new thngs iv lenrtt
stuff in stukck n in my hed
2 no our body is just a soul we liv e in

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 25-06-2018, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Maybe even the soul is just a concept. Seems like if we don't find a box to live in, we just create another.
Old 25-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Lowe

It looks like I'm going to have to put you on ignore, as this is the third set of nearly or completely erroneous comments you've made to me. I'm all for humor and for exploring things intellectually with others, but from what I've seen you don't actually do that with those who have really engaged with you. You don't even acknowledge where they are coming from. These continued comments are a distraction from my 5D mission plan and while it is nothing personal whatsoever, I won't allow that.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 26-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Master

I had a thought this morning. Ever notice how water is always moving? I was watching the water in a bucket I had filled and placed in a spot. Living water came to mind. Water is always moving even if there is no tide, breeze or outside influence such as movement.
Old 26-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I had a thought this morning. Ever notice how water is always moving? I was watching the water in a bucket I had filled and placed in a spot. Living water came to mind. Water is always moving even if there is no tide, breeze or outside influence such as movement.
I like that.
There would be no human life without water. More than half of the human body consists of water.
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 26-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Master

Seeker, it was a surreal moment for me.
Old 26-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Master

I do understand atoms comprise matter. But I don't 'see' the walls move. Seeing that water in the bucket moving around on it's own was a very special moment.

I've got some quantum physics books for dummies (type of books) and I still can't wrap my head around the whole concept. I do believe in qp but I have to let the experts or the smart people figure that stuff out.
Old 27-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Deactivated Account
True, you can't see the walls move with your eyes, but knowing they are moving you can see that movement with your mind.

Even at absolute zero there are fundamental movements that cannot be stopped. Scientists call them quantum fluctuations but that's just a fancy way to say there's movement so fundamental that physics can't explain.

I once had a dream about a traveler who knew how to resonate his body at the same frequency of a wall. He'd touch the wall and say, like water, and walk right through it. Just a dream but very enjoyable to experience.