Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Guide

Signs

My development with higher beings is interesting at times. I remember spending years trying to communicate with guides, but realised I had been so stubborn with a lack of trust that communication seemed blurry and impossible. It wasn't until I turned my perspective to angels and opened up completely that I started to see the signs, but only with them. One day, I really should try to establish a strong connection with my guides again.

Not being a religious man as such, I would avoid getting involved or trying to communicate with a God in any way. However, after some time, I started to talk to a God, and the signs were definitely there. I also noticed that after speaking to God, I could then receive some signs from what I believe could be archangels. I also noticed myself then becoming stronger as a person.

I believe I had some more signs yesterday. I was in a taxi, on my way to face stressful things. As always, I was feeling pressure, amongst other things, so tried to reach out to higher beings here and there. I was doubting myself, not knowing what I needed to do. During the journey, the taxi came to a stop at traffic lights. At the time, there was a song playing on the radio, which I think is called 'Stay With Me'. As we stopped and the chorus of this song began to play, I turned my head to see a sign with 'CHRIST is the light' on it. The chorus played:

'Stay with me,
Because you're all I need.'

It could be a coincidence, but I felt something strange in that moment, enough that I needed to hold back some tears. It was like saying that Christ is all I need. I don't know, I just didn't feel alone in that moment.

Later that day when I was back at home, I tried talking to God briefly about some of the day's events. I then entered the living room where I saw a sticker on a book that said 'Wherever we go, God is with us'. And I don't exactly live in a household with a faith in a God or religion, so the chances of finding that in my house is incredibly unlikely. I was quite surprised.

There were some other things that happened, but I think the above is the most relevant. I feel like I am really starting to build a connection with a God and angels, though unfortunately I still can't quite grasp it with guides. I feel like I'm going to have to 'reset' myself in some way with the guides, to clear all thoughts or perceptions I may have forged in my head so to open up to what's actually there with no expectations.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Knower
I'm always amazed at what God can do. He does speak to us and I'm so happy for you that you found Him. Beautiful story

Blessings~Micki
Old 12-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for sharing that. It's funny because I understand the experience of connecting w/ God and angels now, whereas, before, I "believed" because I felt the "or else you burn in everlasting hell" consequence propagated from my own background. And now, I wouldn't say I'm religious but more spiritual. I don't attend a church. But I consider my own thoughts and beliefs my own and don't feel I need that particular framework to connect with God/angels/Spirit. And I do believe in and love signs. I remember wrestling w/ something and a cleaning business car passing by with "Trust Us!" on the side.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Pathfinder

In such a world of signs, I doubt that there is such a thing as co-incidence and I love signs...they help point the way for me, and see me through some bad times.
Old 13-07-2014, 02:12 AM
Master
Thank you sunset dragon...it's always wonderful when something is read that restores my faith when a little doubt creeps in...thank you again..
grand experiences for you.....many blessings....
Old 14-07-2014, 05:30 PM
Guide

@Grace222

For a long time, I would say I was half-open to the idea of God. I suppose I was more of an Agnostic because I had problems believing the words of people. But there was also a lot of anger. A lot of people used God to make threats, and 'hell' was usually thrown in there. I also remember reading a couple of things in and about the Old Testament, which really made God seem jealous and evil. Then there were people calling for people to believe in one God over another or, again, 'hell' was at the end of the road. I was full of anger and confusion, and it didn't help that I couldn't trust the words of people. Eventually, I decided to attempt to connect to God in my own way. I cut all of the people out, along with their beliefs, their rules, and their claims. I would speak to God in my own way, in my own time, and even be honest and admit that I wasn't 100% confident in God's existence. But it was really since then that this connection started to build. I used to feel like I was cursed, but since reaching out to God, don't even feel that way anymore. I'm in no position to go out and say that one religion is right or one person's way of believing is wrong, so I don't really do that, even though I find some aspects of different faiths to be odd or unnecessary, but I do feel that the way in which I connect to God would not be considered a sin. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm trying to reach out in my own way, and it really seems to be that something or someone is reaching back with respect to that.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:45 AM
Experiencer

Yep

Yes, I feel like something reaches back now. I've had moments I hardly admit to myself that I've been "graced" with. I remember an intervention, a break in my routine that never happens, that helped me avoid a terrible accident along the route I take. I also remember something signaling to me not to date a specific person who proved unworthy. I do believe more than ever something does care and is reaching back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dragon
@Grace222

For a long time, I would say I was half-open to the idea of God. I suppose I was more of an Agnostic because I had problems believing the words of people. But there was also a lot of anger. A lot of people used God to make threats, and 'hell' was usually thrown in there. I also remember reading a couple of things in and about the Old Testament, which really made God seem jealous and evil. Then there were people calling for people to believe in one God over another or, again, 'hell' was at the end of the road. I was full of anger and confusion, and it didn't help that I couldn't trust the words of people. Eventually, I decided to attempt to connect to God in my own way. I cut all of the people out, along with their beliefs, their rules, and their claims. I would speak to God in my own way, in my own time, and even be honest and admit that I wasn't 100% confident in God's existence. But it was really since then that this connection started to build. I used to feel like I was cursed, but since reaching out to God, don't even feel that way anymore. I'm in no position to go out and say that one religion is right or one person's way of believing is wrong, so I don't really do that, even though I find some aspects of different faiths to be odd or unnecessary, but I do feel that the way in which I connect to God would not be considered a sin. I mean, at the end of the day, I'm trying to reach out in my own way, and it really seems to be that something or someone is reaching back with respect to that.