Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-08-2023, 12:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Am I crazy or is this a Spiritual awakening/twin flame thing???

To preface this I have always been susceptible to spiritual experiences like deep mediation, third eye sensations, even astral projection. Good evening everyone I'm going to shorten this story but wow the last few weeks have been a trip... Also there may need to be a warning because there is some deep stuff here. It all started a month ago when my spouse(i'm male she is female) physically harmed me. That day I looked at myself in the mirror at the scratches on me and asked myself if I deserve this. While asking myself this for the first time in 6 years (I previously may have had a spiritual awakening before meeting my life, then it was lost) I felt a weird spiritual connection but told myself yes I deserve this I made this life. That night I was playing games and me and this female hit it off immediately, we were friendly but also flirty because of our attraction to each other. A few days after knowing her I had an ego death while I was smoking weed. I had immense anxiety about this woman, me telling myself "what are you doing, your going to **** everything up, your horrible" and my mind made my body go into a panic attack. But then the opposite happened, the anxiety and thoughts stopped and I felt a almost cosmic like vibration all over my body and I felt like I was seeing myself, I could FEEL that this is actually the right thing. My ego death did fully start or end there, at first I thought it was demons messing with me but then I realized that since this woman came into my life I have literally become a better person, happier, nicer to myself, my kids and even my wife , A total energy shift. I didn't tell her how i've changed but the last time we spoke before my actual awakening she described exactly how I felt and how I have changed but that it also has happened to her. After she said that it would be a week before we talk again but here's where it gets interesting. I start thinking about her, feeling about her and missing her but over the course of the next few days my spiritual awakening happens. I start becoming more aware of how I think and how I feel and my spirit.. I felt almost dissociated from the world, my ego my mind wasn't me. But at the same time I noticed I stopped eating except when I was hungry (struggled before) stopped having thoughts of worry and anxiety (struggled before) no longer needed coffee, wanted to connect with nature, not being on my phone except when I get a text I have to answer, when I accepted this change I started becoming I believe truly aware. This may be graphic but one night after we last spoke she was on my mind during sex with my wife (we've been having issues for years at this point) and the more vivid and real this person felt in my minds eye the more buzzing in my ears, energy radiating, tingling over my body, the opposite of physical sensation, it was almost a trance, this led to me believing I was having a spiritual experience that ended up contributing to my spiritual awakening. One day during our week of not talking I go and do an errand before my night school. I walk into a store and see if big red letters the name of her country on the opposite side of the world. I thought that was a coincidence, I then got to my class and the first thing out of my teachers mouth as I walk in was about his time in this country and how amazing it was. I was now curious maybe this is a weird sign and I looked up her city on wikipedia and the first thing that stood out was the zip code. Being on the opposite side of the world my address and her address shares the same zip code made up of 3's and 2's, I have 3 kids and she has 2 and my current anniversary is 03/02, weird right? After all this I told the person my whole experience and she didn't judge me at all, she accepted and understood my story it was bizzare. But she said she was definitely the catalyst for it but there may be nothing more. I felt rejected in a spiritual way and when I thought about stopping talking to her by deleting and blocking her I cried from my soul for an hour. I am not an emotional guy, my wife even said I have never shed a tear for her. But after this sadness I accepted that whatever relationship this is it is what it is. And I feel fine now. We are carrying on like before and she understand me more now and we are more open with each other. The only thing is, I feel in the moment most of the day, aware of my surroundings and enjoying life and not thinking and letting my thoughts effect me but the only thing that takes me out of the moment is thinking and feeling about her. I feel a magnetic pull towards this person. Am I crazy, is what I'm feeling spiritual or in my head? That is the biggest question in my life right now.. Also one of the decisions I have made after my ego death was to tell my wife about divorce so we can either fix this or stop it before we go any deeper, trust me this decision was from deep reflection after my ego death and spiritual awakening and believe the decision I made was a centered decision that will have a centered ripple effect on all those effected by it. Thank you so much for listening if you want to chat please message me, all i've been wanting to day lately was talk about my experience and what i've learned through my experiences.