Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Ascender
Lightbulb I just want to move forward and forget it all...

Life is cruel. I'm starting to think I'm in hell and the jokes on me because there's no way of knowing for sure anyway and if this is hell then seeking happiness, contentment,or peace is futile and will never amount to anything.

I think about her every day. I wish she gave me closure it might have made moving on less impossible.

I'm tired and frustrated of these daily thoughts
Old 05-08-2023, 02:57 PM
Ascender

Yeah, not getting any closure is completely cruel. I hope she is judged for it. Then in my instance the person of my screwed up affection tried to press charges on me. Which is fine, I went too far. But all I wanted was just a little closure in situation where she completely played with me and led me on. It was fine messing with my head until it drove me crazy, now I’m the problem. Oh well.
Old 05-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Administrator
I ask anyone here one thing, a comparison if I may, these connections offer you a warm glowing feeling like the fire in your hearts combined yet the moment you desire need or lust after another you hurt.

It is no more different than picking up a hot ember from your fire within and holding it in your hand and showering it with your undivided attention and unconditional love. burning, literally from the connection you have with your twin ember, just let him/her go. literally drop the connection return the ember back to its source.

The true art of loving someone is to live without them, keeping them at a arms length yet forever remembering that there is no real separation between anyone of us, that is the illusion of time and space and the smoke, mirrors and shadow play these connections sometimes forces us into

it is not our purpose to hold onto these connections or the person with whom you had/have a few special moments with but rather a setting yourself free from its clutches to entice you to believe another person can give you untold peace and bliss,

Returning your hurt to its source... how and why?

You do this by sending your unfrequented love back to its source by declaring that life is way too short to be dealing with this. see in your heart where all source of divinity resides within taking your love for another inwards giving unconditional love the freedom it deserves.
there is another source in the universe that operates very similar to what I have written above. its a supernova explosion... 90% of which implodes within, the remaining is for everyone else to witness

be a supernova imploding, there you will find the real genuine version of yourself staring back, humbled by your experience you realize the person you had an intimate connection with is just but a small stepping stone to an even greater you

I am forever humbled by my experiences and eternally grateful for the person with whom I had a connection with and do not blame them for the hurt it caused I as it was a liberating and extremally humbling experience
Old 05-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Ascender
Wow, Heart. I get what you're saying, you explained it really well. I never even thought of returning all this pain/unrequited love to the source. I have considered that, somewhere in the future this would all fade away and I'd become a better me for it, but it just seemed impossible lately.

I like that term, twin ember. I'm gonna work on returning all this back to the source. I'd be happier without it.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Yeah, not getting any closure is completely cruel. I hope she is judged for it. Then in my instance the person of my screwed up affection tried to press charges on me. Which is fine, I went too far. But all I wanted was just a little closure in situation where she completely played with me and led me on. It was fine messing with my head until it drove me crazy, now I’m the problem. Oh well.
I hope she's judged too, but Im sure she will be. I'm almost certain of it.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:51 PM
Administrator
I love the word "impossible" it just means "Im-possible"

In essence these connections do not fade away they become tools for self transformation and make you wiser which is loves intent. not just with yourself but with others who you can see going through the same things you have, its really cool how I can relate to your side of the story and choose just the right words to describe something that is otherwise "impossible" to relay without it being misinterpreted or misunderstood, I am inspired to write with as much authenticity I can muster, this is the same authentic experience you are returning to the source you use to help others with, it is a kaleidoscope of never ending universal sharing, its incredibly beautiful to witness

so as you return your hurt to its source try to explain what that feels like in words, its not easy but if you choose your words with every heart felt return you give, soon something wise will be given back

I went through the same experiences you did, I inverted my love for one person only to eventually find authentic words to describe it for all to read, this is what the universe replied to I when I did this

‘The universe has an opinion… it speaks to you if you listen to it. Its unwritten words are unspoken yet they can be clearly heard through a state of love and compassion’

Wisdom of the heart
Old 05-08-2023, 09:05 PM
Ascender
Yeah I'm not very good with describing my inner experiences with words. Do you have any recommendations?

I used to be really shy growing up, not talking too much even though as a even younger kid I talked way too much so I think that paired with me becoming more extroverted as I got older, it feels confusing to talk if that even makes sense lol. I also developed a inner monologue when my twin flame left me, I guess because of the new soul thing that happened.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:19 AM
Administrator
Most of the time I wrote things down as they happened, a sort of journal about these connections, I focused on the emptiness in between things that were a distraction ie, thoughts emotions fears anger each have its opposing energy to them, it is that energy I was seeking for and then returning to source,

in thought i searched for stillness, in emotions I felt for tranquility, in anger and fear that which I misunderstood or could not explain and envelope myself in the unknowable which is where we in all honesty reside

it takes years to document but you will look at what you wrote all those years ago and go.... AHH YES, silly me fell head over heals in love and had no clue what and why!!, i was grateful for experiencing that unbelievable connection with someone even though it nearly tore my heart out i still remember having a few moments with love in all its purity.... now... i see it as beyond priceless, if you asked how much, i could not say but I know, if love found I worthy of its attentions, I would bow down to its request, over and over again

i know every time i forget my place in this universe I will come full circle, return to source its teachings, be utterly thankful it did not break my heart in the process of doing so

your thoughts are just a subtle form of writing, the written word is more powerful than thought itself, in the beginning was the.. word and its resonant frequency OM. so every word you write is a song about divinity, when you burn a letter to the source you are retuning those words to source for all to read. it may sound far fetched to some here but really... what are these connections, we can connect with someone we have never met over vast distances on different continents over vast oceans in different languages and setting and know..... really know someone.

its the energy BEHIND these connections we focus and write about
Old 17-10-2023, 03:46 AM
Seeker

As someone who had a person on their mind for over seven years, I can say that it does get better. Just continue to work on yourself and learn yourself both inside and out.

Patience and faith are part of the process of being able to let them go.

One day those thoughts will not affect you so deeply.
Old 19-10-2023, 12:04 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCosmicLeo
As someone who had a person on their mind for over seven years, I can say that it does get better. Just continue to work on yourself and learn yourself both inside and out.

Patience and faith are part of the process of being able to let them go.

One day those thoughts will not affect you so deeply.

Thank you so much that means a lot to me. :)