Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-11-2019, 06:44 AM
Master
WHY DO MEN NOT HAVE A BACULUM

This is not a discussion to put women down by not allowing them a direct dialogue of a baculum to just men only.

Women can participate but I discourage women from talking about why they do not have a baculum.

Most primates have a baculum but men do not have one. How could such a thing come about?

A walrus baculum is a mighty club about 2 feet long. If men had a baculum, how long would it probably be?

Feel free to discuss.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2019, 07:23 AM
Master

If I had to hazard a guess, it is due to bipedallism. When running around the Savannah, chasing antelope and whatnot on two hind legs, a baculum would have been mightily inconvenient. Presumably, it was naturally deselected for.
Old 15-11-2019, 07:52 AM
Master

In the German version of Wikipedia the suggestion is made that this bone and not Adam's rib was removed to create Eve.

They just didn't like to tell us such a thing!!!

But as all men have all their ribs but no baculum maybe it's logical…

Why men have nipples is another question?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Why men have nipples is another question?
Apparently we all start life in the womb as females, and our nipples develop before our gonads have dropped from our chest region to form either a uterus or testes. Consequently men are left with two somewhat superfluous pink protuberances, but heck, I think they give me character
Old 15-11-2019, 11:11 AM
Master
Before tonight, I didn't know what a baculum even was! I had to look it up..."penis bone" am I happy I found out? Not really.

I do have a theory though...(and Darwin would be proud).

Ever watch dogs mate? It is hilarious once it is all over and the dogs remain stuck together for up to half an hour afterwards...if any predator were to see that, the dogs would have no chance! So much for trying to propagate the species only to be eaten once the act was over...waiting to disengage.

It seems that human beings have evolved sufficiently to be able to "screw and run" in the face of clear and present danger...even though they wouldn't get as far as a dog would otherwise..

However, I think a lot of men would like a penis bone...not when they have a hard-on caused by the urge to urinate however..that would be embarrassing...

With that, I will say no more.
Old 15-11-2019, 11:32 AM
Master
Wanders in, men discussing willies, wanders back out again

Old 15-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Although

Quote:
Ever watch dogs mate? It is hilarious once it is all over and the dogs remain stuck together for up to half an hour afterwards...if any predator were to see that, the dogs would have no chance! So much for trying to propagate the species only to be eaten once the act was over...waiting to disengage.

I think the male cat has a spikey penis
Old 15-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

'Women can participate but I discourage women from talking about why they do not have a baculum'

oh wow I did not know men were even allowed in to this forum , this puts it all in a different light , and your name is big john ?
Old 15-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Master
As I was going off to sleep, my Higher Self chimed in..

"If men had a baculum, then "having a boner" wouldn't just be a figure of speech".

Go away!
Old 15-11-2019, 01:41 PM
Master

You girls are hilarious, ahahaha