Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 28-10-2022, 06:20 PM
dreamt

parent 22, child 7

Any thoughts on a mother with life path 22, daughter life path 7 ?
Old 31-10-2022, 01:39 AM
Master

I'm a 22 as well... master builder.

We've supposedly already built our spiritual side in another life experience and be using what we already know for building something concrete in the physical.

I operate my own business which I continue to build on and sort of develop a personal brand.

7s are the spiritual seekers I think.

In my own parent/child relationship, my child seems to be influenced by my courage and entrepreneurial spirit.

I'm building a life outside the status quo and possibly showing my kid an alternative path forward especially as i suspect that my kid will end up following an entrepreneurial path of their own one day.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:23 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
In my own parent/child relationship, my child seems to be influenced by my courage and entrepreneurial spirit.
RedEmbers, thanks for your post. I had just found out that my own mother is a 22. I could not believe it at first.

On reflection, and having looked into it a bit, it makes some kind of sense.

She set up 3 businesses in her life, unusual considering she came from a housewife background and no other women in the family
had ever set up a business etc, nor any of her peers. She was able somehow to find inspiration and courage to do this.

In the rest of her life though she was not a really happy or confident person (I think she went through some kind of trauma
though this was never mentioned, I just recognise the symptoms because I went through similar).

Her personality is determined and dominant, matriarchal.

There is the good side. I admire the entrepreneurial thing, and the 4 energy of just getting things done and consistently.
She is creative and good with hands. I think there is more that wasn't explored and she could have
gone further with entrepreneurism if started earlier.

There is the shadow side, or what happens when talent/desire doesn't find expression. I won't go into it and it may not be 22 per se.
She's an 8 personality as well (born on 8-8), a Leo, as well.

I have not had an easy relationship with her, to put it mildly. I think there is a strong karmic thing. I thought this
even before finding this out (because things don't make sense otherwise).

I think that the thoughts a mother has about their child shapes the child. With 22 energy this could be even more true.

My brother who is a 2 has always gotten along well with my mother, and has some similar traits. He's a bit more calm and
patient, being a 2. My brother is an expert builder, he can build houses, bridges, beautiful stonework, anything.
He had no formal training. I'm thinking that some of that 22 was passed to him in some way.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamt
RedEmbers, thanks for your post. I had just found out that my own mother is a 22.
She set up 3 businesses in her life, unusual considering she came from a housewife background.
There is the shadow side, or what happens when talent/desire doesn't find expression.
It seems to me a fairly heavy path in that failure to live up to our own souls aspirations can leave behind a heavy burden.

I came in here with some heavy karma to transform, which my son sort of inherited yet at the tail end and seems quite tied to his fathers side from my sense.

We set foundations, with fours (2 plus 2) being a number of stability and foundation and 22's being a master builder. I have had to find my feet and stability, find my focus on planet earth before I was able to start exploring bringing my spiritual side into concrete anchorage.

I am not sure about you but for me, I am interested in anchoring and grounding something of great value and importance to me, what I wish to see in this world... for me that is authenticity and courage for individuals who may feel sidelined and inadequate supported to reach their soul potential.

I am very "outside of the norm", which reflects my son's own creative spirit well.
He currently lives in a quite restrictive environment with me as an outside energy... a sort of social rebel perhaps.

All parent child relationships are perfect from a universal perspective, our children choose us and we choose to bring them in to a very specific time and place on earth.... in my own opinion and sense of things of course :-D

Personally, I go by my own inner sense of the dynamic between my child and I because that inner wisdom is usually pretty spot on.
Old 03-11-2022, 08:24 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
All parent child relationships are perfect from a universal perspective, our children choose us and we choose to bring them
in to a very specific time and place on earth.... in my own opinion and sense of things of course :-D
Yes, exactly. I agree 100%...even if they are just a terrible parent!
You might ask, Why on earth would I have picked this terrible person!
Well, lemme tellya -there were reasons...and hopefully one day they will become apparent, as clear as day.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-11-2022, 08:50 AM
Administrator
That is what I have trouble recognising choosing your parents. I said since i was able to talk I was born in the wrong country and to parents that I didn't get on with ,my mother in particular she hated me and i hated her

Namaste
Old 03-11-2022, 10:42 AM
What helped me understand better the 'parent choosing thing' was reading Rob Schwartz's many stories
about Our Plans before coming here.

What I have gleaned is ---the harder the life you have - the more advanced you might be. Why?
Because you knew it would be hard, but, you accepted that, as in:
Let me go thru it, because I will advance so much on earth dealing with it!
Sock it to me and let's burn off this silly karmic stuff. I'm ready.

That's what I mean by advanced - the person was strong and wise enough to know this life is short, 'so let's take on the hard stuff'.
Sometimes this life is like going into battle, imo.

My father and I agreed, together, to incarnate with him being mean to me from my birth til his death...I mean it!
It was the Plan to get me to be a gentler person to others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru