Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-05-2022, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I never try to manifest visions. It just happens by itself.
Strange you have these visions but you say you aren't manifesting them. Sound's like there's another entity involved showing you these visions. I'm just speaking from experience ts'all.

Arohanui utopia
Old 15-05-2022, 02:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you see visions only when you meditate or at other times please.

At other times

They just come to me naturally
Old 15-05-2022, 04:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Strange you have these visions but you say you aren't manifesting them. Sound's like there's another entity involved showing you these visions.Arohanui utopia

I do not know what it is. I do know that there is nothing to worry about. I have never had any problems.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
At other times. They just come to me naturally

When do the visions come to you? Is it when you are walking, eating or whatever? Does it happen when you want it to happen? Can seeing visions be a nuisance if you do not want it to happen. What would happen if you were having dinner with a group of people and you saw a vision? Would that be hard? What if you saw a vision and you were driving? That could be dangerous. I am sorry if I am asking too many questions. I am curious.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:19 AM
Master
It's difficult to explain. Visions come natural to me like for example writing a poem

A friend could be asking me "what do you envision about his energy towards me?" and suddenly a vision would come to me

Quote:
Does it happen when you want it to happen?

The visions don't announce when they're coming

I could be eating, and a vision comes to me suddenly. When I'm half asleep I would get visions of things that would happen or people that would come into my life

Quote:
What would happen if you were having dinner with a group of people and you saw a vision? Would that be hard?

No it wouldn't. I see it as something natural

I struggled though with the issue of trust

For example years ago my inner voice spoke and I was given visions but I didn't trust it

Now in life, after being more spiritually awakened, I'm learning to get there to a place of trusting both my inner voice and visions but I still face certain conflict

For example, when I'm writing to you now, I saw a vision briefly. Lightning zaps little ones from sky, and there's blue and there's green. Does blue and green symbolize anything to you?

Honestly I never struggled with opening my third eye chakra. It's to the point I ever envisioned about mermaids and bermuda triangle and somehow just trust it. Rather it's a struggle for me to close it, to not get too much information

It sounds weird, but it's something that comes natural to me since when I was a kid. I once envisioned an imaginary friend when I was a child, who later in life appeared in the form of my twin

The drawback is that whilst that third eye is very natural to me, another certain chakra of mine takes more effort for restoration
Old 15-05-2022, 07:12 AM
Master

Thank you very much Izz for explaining it. How do you get visions? Is it because you meditate a lot? Do you live in the present without thinking of the past or future? When your mind is quiet is that what helped you to see or get visions? I would like to be more like you.
You said: It's to the point I ever envisioned about mermaids and bermuda triangle and somehow just trust it. Rather it's a struggle for me to close it, to not get too much information

Why do you want to close it? It sounds fascinating. Perhaps it would cause problems if you knew too much.
Blue and green does not mean anything to me. It is just another colour. My favourite colour is yellow.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
I would like to be more like you.

Funny you should say that because I have actually thought time to time "I wish I was less visionary based and more grounded, rooted"

Someone in a reading told me that my crown chakra is well developed, and that my third eye is in union with it. However, I think this means I had to do extra work on a certain other chakra of mine

Quote:
Why do you want to close it? It sounds fascinating. Perhaps it would cause problems if you knew too much.

Too much information can be overwhelming and like I said, I actually wished to be "more grounded" instead of always "visionary based"

Funny how us humans compare even things like this

You can try perhaps asking me a few questions in PM intuitively about your life and I will tap to get visions for you

And yes Im very sure that mermaids exist - they are just veiled from us
Old 15-05-2022, 07:39 AM
Master

How do you know mermaids exists? I always thought mermaids was a story for children, just imagination. There are mermaid movies for adults to watch for fun. I might be asking too many questions and let me know if you prefer me to pm you.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
How do you know mermaids exists? I always thought mermaids was a story for children, just imagination. There are mermaid movies for adults to watch for fun. I might be asking too many questions and let me know if you prefer me to pm you.

You can try to PM me questions about your life and I see if I can tap into visions for those questions. Like an energy reading for you

Just an intuitive feeling I get from visions I saw

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=143353

However I don't think mermaids are as how they are depicted exactly in fairy tales
Old 15-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Master

Thank you Izz.