Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 14-04-2022, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Watching the elementals in the forest and garden.
Old 14-04-2022, 04:52 AM
Master

One night looking up at the stars and just experiencing the magic and mystery of it all.
Old 08-10-2022, 07:16 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I was in college and had just finished up a final exam for one of my classes. A group of friends and I decided to walk around campus to blow off some steam. We ended up near this big old tree that everyone called the “magic tree.” I don’t know why it was called that, but it seemed like as good a place as any to take a break. We all sat down under the tree and started talking.

After a few minutes, I started to feel weird. It was like the world was spinning around me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I saw the most amazing colours. They were swirling all around me, and I felt like I was floating. I could hear my friends talking, but it sounded like they were far away. Then I started seeing things that weren’t really there. I saw animals and people and strange creatures. It was like I was in another world.

I don’t know how long I was gone, but when I came back to reality, I was lying on the ground. My friends were all gathered around me, looking worried. I must have passed out or something. But it was the most amazing experience I’ve ever had. It felt realer than anything else in my life.
Old 09-10-2022, 08:18 PM
Knower

The most magical experience I have ever had was some months after I had begun working with a dryad, a protector of the forest. I was aware that he was very powerful but I did not see my experience coming at all.

Once I summoned him to give thanks to him for healing me with an offering. I was sitting on my couch with the offering in a bowl in front of me. I usually see him with my eyes closed or just around the edges of my vision, saying hello. This time, however, he materialized in front of me fully. I could feel his light and high vibrations immediately and see his crown of twigs growing from his wooden body. Then, he outstretched his arms and physically moved the bowl in front of me 4-6 inches. Then he left. I took the offering outside and left it for him. The experience was almost overwhelming, he was so powerful.

So that’s my most magical experience to date :)
Old 11-10-2022, 08:05 PM
Administrator
I have had many when I was younger I used to just watch the insects scurrying around. and as i was watching little lights floated around me they were fairies. When i used to walk my dogs I always went through the woods and there was a fallen tree .
I used to sit on it it was near a big old tree.
i often saw them there.

Namaste
Old 31-10-2022, 06:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Unlocking my Magic

So I got in a minor car accident feb of 2020, until then I felt great. After it though I could hear voices, and eventually got diagnosed with schizophrenia. Since then, well its like I can hear everyone everywhere. Felt like I could hear over 200 voices one day I went on a drive,(all sounding different from each other mind you) I have also have quite vivid hallucinations. I believe in gifts and magic. Whether or not what I see makes since or hear for that matter.
Old 04-11-2022, 01:55 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouui153
New to the forum and I thought I’d ask a question to get me started! I await your magical stories :)

Welcome! I love the woods and anything hat happens there is the most magical experience LOL!
Old 07-09-2023, 08:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouui153
New to the forum and I thought I’d ask a question to get me started! I await your magical stories :)
That's a really awesome question!

I helped someone who was going blind with Myasthenia Gravis recover her sight by taking her to a Qi Gong master with some miraculous break throughs.

The other stories can get pretty wild.
Old 08-09-2023, 02:14 PM
Newbie ;)

hi there! both new lol
Old 08-10-2023, 09:02 PM
Seeker

feeling energy/chakras

After a bad marriage ended I vowed to only get involved with someone who was spiritual. I met someone online who lived overseas. We chatted/skyped & she spoke about how we astral travelled to meet. I didn't have any recollection of this & so she said, I'll come to you tonight & show you. I'd never had a mystical encounter before this. That night I awoke to feel energy coursing through me & felt chakras turning & opening. I've never had anything quite like this since but even just one magical encounter in a life is a gift.