Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Guide

I don't know, I opened mine between myself and another whilst doing a guided youtube meditation on the sacral chakra for the first time in my life.. & I felt odd sensations, and I got twitterpatted, and I acted on it. & WHOA.
Old 18-11-2021, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Is the root chakra linked with kundalini energy? I read that chakras lead to the awakening of kundalini energy,
which often creates trouble, so is it safe to meditate on chakras?

I don't have chakras, Im a soul not a spirit, chakras are spiritual centres, but I can tell you that if you work on your chakra with love then they'll fuction accordingly/to your will.

It's an amazing thing that l.o.v.e.

Hugs.

utopia
Old 18-11-2021, 12:28 PM
Administrator
Yes you are spirit we all are. we come from spirit and we go back to spirit.
but you do have Chakras everybody does they are the Energy points in your body.

Namaste
Old 16-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Knower
meditating on chakras is like meditating on a servant. why not meditate on your Self. You could just hold the FEELING of the Higher Self in your mind and concentrate on it. It will be difficult because we human beings like to meditate or concentrate on something tangible, but after a few days of effort, you will succeed on meditating on your Higher Self.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Is the root chakra linked with kundalini energy? I read that chakras lead to the awakening of kundalini energy,
which often creates trouble, so is it safe to meditate on chakras?
Yeah, it's totally safe! After all, the first 4 chakras represent elements that make up our being... Air, fire, water, earth... Totally a part of us!

Sri M says that this is one of the ways of causing the kundalini to rise up chakra by chakra. Its not a short cut method, but you get many insights from the chakras themselves
Old 29-03-2022, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Focusing on individual Chakras will not usually trigger the Kundalini, it comes once the sushumna has opened ... usually all chakras are stimulated and worked on after this, not in any particular order or even in any given time frame. When people are aware of the chakras they can usually feel when they are working through certain ones as they seem to get the qualities balanced out. This is just my personal opinion.
Old 29-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Legrand

Nice opinion Cally,

And welcome to SF.

Regards
Old 04-04-2022, 04:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Nice opinion Cally, And welcome to SF.
Thank you Legrand
Old 07-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Master
If you want your Kundalini to awaken, create an intention for it. You have to want it, and for the right reasons. When the student is ready, the Teacher will appear and give you that impulse of energy, and She will awaken naturally and perfectly safely.

The dangerous way is to force Kundalini to awaken.

Once Kundalini is awake, She begins to cleanse your chakras. It will be natural to feel them and to co-operate with the cleansing, because you will be experiencing their energies and their qualities. She is trying to express through them. The idea is to want to be your Divine Self, so walk the talk.

Ultimately you will know Her to be your own Self, the Divine part of you. It's a long process, a process of lifetimes. If you're already awakened, it means you started it before and are continuing from where you left off.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cally31
it comes once the sushumna has opened ...
Are we supposed to know what that is?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru