Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-02-2024, 08:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Hi, I’m new… Spirits in the Woods

Hi, I’m new… and my circle of spiritual folks is pretty slim… and the ones who understand this experience in my inner circle is quite non-existent. This experience left me quite dumbfounded. I’m learning so much everyday! I wanted to share this experience with those of you who will understand.

A few months back, in the fall, I went for a walk at a local hiking spot surrounded by woods. I felt a deep calling to this area to recharge and connect with nature. I forgot my headphones that day and took it as a sign that I needed to do my meditative walk without any distraction. I put my phone in my back pocket and slowly walked the trails with my hands behind my back, open heart, really soaking in and admiring the forest around me. I felt connected, at peace, and complete admiration. There were a few times in this trip that I saw things in my peripheral vision. They were different colors, sizes and energies. I never experienced anything like this before. It’s probably because I’ve always been distracted. I didn’t understand what was happening and I thought I might have been going a little crazy. That day I went home spooked, confused, and a bit worried about my mental health.

Today, I read in Emmanuel’s Book II that devas or angels can be seen in the peripheral of our vision in the woods. I felt overwhelming validation regarding my experience from months ago. Sadness for not recognizing what I was experiencing when it happened, and overwhelming love for being so fortunate to have such a wonderful experience. I feel so fortunate for them to feel comfortable to have let me “see” them. I so wish I was educated in what was happening to me when it was happening and that I trusted my intuition enough to not reject what was happening at the time.
Old 28-02-2024, 09:51 PM
Angel1

Go for another walk!!! I bet they're waiting for you. (I'd say.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2024, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I’m really looking forward to my next walk. I’ll be sure to trust my intuition and not reject this part of myself. Thank you for your reply and encouragement!
Old 28-02-2024, 11:35 PM
Master

Connecting with nature is good on so many levels, including spiritually. Keep up the good work.
Old 29-02-2024, 12:43 AM
Administrator
Walking in nature is the best thing you can do, I used to walk my dogs through the woods,
I used to sit on a tree that had fallen and just take in the beauty of the place

Namaste
Old 29-02-2024, 12:59 AM
Master
As a boy, I loved playing out in Nature. I didn't realize till later that I was learning a lot 'on my own'.

As I got older, the day came, while up in the mountains, a sudden fog showed up and from the fog emerged some of the 'Spirits' that are around me sitting on bleachers.

I don't think I will forget that day.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirly_Mysnic
That day I went home spooked, confused, and a bit worried about my mental health.
You don't have to be, there's so much around us that we normally cannot see,
but that doesn't mean it's not there..
Old 19-03-2024, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swirly_Mysnic

Today, I read in Emmanuel’s Book II that devas or angels can be seen in the peripheral of our vision in the woods. I felt overwhelming validation regarding my experience from months ago. .

This is lovely ~ I am with Miss Hepburn, keep going for walks. There is a large tree that I just found and sometimes I see it's very deep face looking at me... I love nature spirits and devas they are so beautiful
Old 20-03-2024, 06:55 AM
Master

@BigJohn,

Have you written that one down somewhere on the forum??? Sounds amazing...
Old 25-03-2024, 02:37 AM
Administrator
Hello

We are never alone, Spirits and Elementals ae always around us just that we need to "Slow Down" and "Un Connect" to see and hear them.

LOL the best place we feel we are alone is on the "Thrown" but that is where we have the most contacts as we are "seen to be alone" but even there sadly the device follows us.

Lynn