Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 12-03-2020, 07:44 AM
Master
MASSAGE OILS?

Has anybody made their own massage oils?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-08-2020, 06:57 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Has anybody made their own massage oils?
....Hi.... I used to mix my own from a base oil and experiment mixing different aromatherapy oils together etc.... But I have never actually made my own oils, if that's what you mean.....
Old 21-08-2020, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....Hi.... I used to mix my own from a base oil and experiment mixing different aromatherapy oils together etc.... But I have never actually made my own oils, if that's what you mean.....

What you first said is what I meant.

I work with oils every once in a while.

Over the years, I have added more oils.

With the oils, I regularly make my own incense and bottle up some of the oils.

What oils did you mostly work with?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-08-2020, 06:10 AM
Elfin

Quote:
What you first said is what I meant.

I work with oils every once in a while.

Over the years, I have added more oils.

With the oils, I regularly make my own incense and bottle up some of the oils.

What oils did you mostly work with?
Hi....Oh it would be quicker to tell you which oils I DIDNT work with. I was obsessed with aromatherapy oils. Hosted parties each month and built up my collection over several months . Eventually a business associate suggest we went into our own aromatherapy business together. For this we had to do a training course and learn everything about each oil..it's uses..how to use...how to mix..which can go directly on skin ( very very few )...which ones to use for certain ailments...which ones to avoid for certain ailments etc etc....But I had so much fun at home , used them for everything...I became like a mad professor...!!.... Then just before the business was due to launch, he pulled out saying he was too busy to take it on, and I was not in a position to take on the venture on my own....
Old 22-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi....Oh it would be quicker to tell you which oils I DIDNT work with. I was obsessed with aromatherapy oils. Hosted parties each month and built up my collection over several months . Eventually a business associate suggest we went into our own aromatherapy business together. For this we had to do a training course and learn everything about each oil..it's uses..how to use...how to mix..which can go directly on skin ( very very few )...which ones to use for certain ailments...which ones to avoid for certain ailments etc etc....But I had so much fun at home , used them for everything...I became like a mad professor...!!.... Then just before the business was due to launch, he pulled out saying he was too busy to take it on, and I was not in a position to take on the venture on my own....

AMAZING!

I learn something new.....
about you every day.

I have at least 2 - 1 gallon jugs of 'something' that 'cuts' the oils down. Why I say 'something' is when I buy it, I just say the 'stuff that cuts the oil'. Also, the 2 - 1 gallon jugs neither have labels on them.

Old 23-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Elfin

Quote:
AMAZING!

I learn something new.....
about you every day.

I have at least 2 - 1 gallon jugs of 'something' that 'cuts' the oils down. Why I say 'something' is when I buy it, I just say the 'stuff that cuts the oil'. Also, the 2 - 1 gallon jugs neither have labels on them.
LOL.....are you sure it's not engine oil..??.....!!!
Old 23-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
LOL.....are you sure it's not engine oil..??.....!!!
LOL!

I buy from 2 companies and the 'stuff' comes in a 1 gallon jug. No label. and I have forgotten what it is called....

Maybe I should be more attentive.....

Sometimes....I get stuff I really do not know what to do with them. For example, right by my table is a bottle of oil of sassafras. I got this oil..... really long story.

Old 24-08-2020, 06:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
LOL!

I buy from 2 companies and the 'stuff' comes in a 1 gallon jug. No label. and I have forgotten what it is called....

Maybe I should be more attentive.....

Sometimes....I get stuff I really do not know what to do with them. For example, right by my table is a bottle of oil of sassafras. I got this oil..... really long story.
.....JOHN..!!!!!!...... Oh dear lord... Are you fit to be let loose???..... And more to the point, am I now in danger of "aiding and abetting" and withholding information....where can I hide ??...
Old 24-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
.....JOHN..!!!!!!...... Oh dear lord... Are you fit to be let loose???..... And more to the point, am I now in danger of "aiding and abetting" and withholding information....where can I hide ??...

I can put an air conditioner in my shed and you can hide in there.

I will make sure nobody comes in .........

Old 25-08-2020, 06:48 AM
Elfin

Lightbulb

Quote:
I can put an air conditioner in my shed and you can hide in there.

I will make sure nobody comes in .........
....Ooohh... Yes please....All that lovely sunshine and heat!....I'm on my way!....Ah...but I know your game....you'll be wanting a massage or two to test the oils LOL...