Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-12-2022, 01:55 AM
Administrator
Down the Drain

Hello

For those that have known me for a time, know that I had a very foul ex-husband. He bought me a ring that was expensive ruby and diamond, 18 K gold. When we split up I had it melted down.

Fast forward to the present. I found a cheap ring where I work that had a fake ruby and diamonds in it. I thought it funny as it remined me of the one he gave me. So as a slap in his space I got it and wore it.

I was in the washroom at work looked down at the ring to see the fake ruby in the sink. I went to pick it up and down the drain it went. I instantly felt that "karma is a b" sounding off. That playing a game that energy will come back to you. When I told my kids what happened they laughed and said that is Karma for you Mom. Dad would be so peved at you for melting the ring down!

I got one with a fake emerald in it now.

Lynn
Old 02-12-2022, 04:34 AM
Dude111

Well I so understand why you melted it down..... Im sorry you didnt have a good time with him Lynn,you seem so kind and caring

Last edited by Dude111 : 03-12-2022 at 01:22 AM.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:20 AM
Master

Haha Lynn... Karma , probably , but possibly someone "up there" telling you the ring, like the marriage is where it belongs... Down the drain .
You are in a much better place now.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

Oh I got the message lol down the drain is where that relationship went. What is too funny is what the EX did with some of his very expensive gold chains on night when drunk. He literally "Flushed" them down the toilet. One at a time as he was mad at his Mother for not giving him money. So he flushed what over the years she had given him. LOL.

I like the games in life at times. Too know well that the past is the past and that where I am now is the right place in life.

Lynn
Old 02-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Master

....Oh NO... Flushed them down the Loo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he wanted the cash did he not think to sell the gold ????
LOL...
Bless you. You're still here to tell the tale !!