Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-02-2023, 03:11 AM
Master
Talking One With God

Jesus Christ did it and so can we, " I and the Father are one ", Jesus did it with a single statement.
Take on God's substance and be one with his holy spirit, this is how-to get close to God.
Or you could take a page from my book and be one with it all/the universe.

I believe Jesus would do the same thing and be one with it all as would God too.
Makes sense to me and it's all about unifying with the whole/universe/all things.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
Therefore love and embrace all things as you would love and embrace yourself.

Imo this is the path to knowing all things by unifying with it all and treating it all as you would yourself,
with love.

utopiandreamchild
Old 02-02-2023, 10:27 AM
Master

.... Do unto others as you would have others do unto you ", is a mantra that everyone should abide by.
If we all did this then the world would surely be the paradise we all crave.
As for Jesus, yes, he led by example and lessons he taught are still within us.

In this day and age we look to him for his feeding of the 5,000 with 5 loaves and 2 fish.
It is amazing what you can do with very little to feed people , keep the wolves from the door and ease starvation.