Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Meditation recommendations

Can anyone recommend any good mediations whether on YouTube or otherwise for Third Eye and / or Heart Chakras activation, balancing, and recharging?
Old 05-11-2022, 04:12 PM
Master
I'm running a free live course if you're interested. PM me if you're interested and you'd like details -
Just an idea as you've asked
Old 02-02-2023, 06:37 PM
Knower

I have some free chakra meditations on my channel if you are interested. I don't have one on the third eye and heart specifically just yet, but they are ones that have been calling to me to create, so very soon <3
Old 03-02-2023, 08:57 AM
Master

Re new meditation

AStites: good idea! I would also like to try a new way of meditating but not really interested in opening chakras or kundalini stuff. Just a nice easy step by step guide on going within.

Have you noticed that a lot of people say, oh go within, but nobody seems to tell you just how it is done, ie what you are supposed to do/say/feel and what is the first step and what is the next step etc.

I’ve got my own, “ made up steps” for so called “going within” but would be interested to see if there is a better or rather more effective way.

Miss H you mentioned sometime ago about “expanding”. Would like to hear a bit more about that, if you don’t mind.

Look forward to comments from others.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:18 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
...Have you noticed that a lot of people say, oh go within, but nobody seems to tell you just how it is done, ie what you are supposed to do/say/feel and what is the first step and what is the next step etc.

Miss H you mentioned sometime ago about “expanding”. Would like to hear a bit more about that, if you don’t mind.
That's funny that you mention what I bolded. Reminds me of a guy that was kind of fed up with that also...lol.
He wrote a book!
Michael Langford: Now this is very funny...."The Direct Means To ETERNAL BLISS", inexpensive, thin.

NOT to be confused with his other book: "The Most Direct Means to ETERNAL BLISS". *Don't* get this one...
Not that it would do any harm...it's just not the best one.

A 'must' book...imo.

Will address the other soon, gotta run.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-02-2023, 09:07 PM
Ok, Redchic, there are many things a person can do as they sit in a meditation session.
Just 1 that 'could' be easy and work for a person...and also fun, related to me talking about 'expanding' your awareness.

Say, you are in your quiet home with all distractions turned off, pets out of the room :)
So you sit there in silence with what's inside your head, for beginners, plenty of thoughts.
So 1 thing you could do is start listening, on purpose,
intentionally focused on listening. Your thoughts will settle down....
all of a sudden like a fog lifting what has always been there will start to be
easily apparent.
You may hear a clock in the other room you never heard, children, cars...
this is a simple start to expanding your awareness of things previously
'hidden'.

To keep it short...that's one way. You are taking your attention out of your ''body''....you are not aware of your breathing, your aches,
your thoughts...you are in the present moment - just listening, expanding your awareness.

There are other ways or things to focus on after you get this pleasant practice down. :)...very exciting things.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Master

Re Miss H

Many thanks Miss H I will definitely give that a go.

I’ve always focused on the breath and the body and definitely nothing outside it, so maybe that’s my problem. Never occurred to me to do that.

Will give it a go for awhile and see what happens!
Old 04-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Many thanks Miss H
I’ve always focused on the breath and the body and definitely nothing outside it, so maybe that’s my problem.
It's just a technique, ya know...
I might get guff, lol....but this is the thing...
the Divine Presence is all around you....ALL around you.
When you become more sensitive to the sounds you were not aware of...
you can become aware of other things ... feeling trees, feeling plants..the world wakes up for you ..
(As if all around you things are waking up to a person that is actually attuning to them, see.)

Going within is the typical way to meditate, of course...this can be an 'aid at the start'. Later sights and sounds
within become apparent.
Thoughts don't bother you as much because there is more wonder happening! :) More alertness.

* Do you rem my story ---after seeing a fly trapped inside an full jumbo airplane, landing on headrests
way in front of me? Picture the scene.
I closed my eyes and 'expanded', shall we say, my consciousness to that fly...
telling it,
"No problem, little guy, follow me out the door a bit later to freedom."
Within maybe 2 seconds from 6 seats ahead, my eyes still closed 'giving it love'... it flew back and landed on the tip of my nose.
But, of course it did! So cute.

Become aware of feeling all around you...first with listening.

Old 05-02-2023, 04:30 PM
Master

Many thanks again for your comments.

Re thoughts, I don’t really have a problem with them now and can quite easily control them, then I reach a quiet phase with maybe the odd thought coming thru but not overtaking me. Whilst this has been beneficially to me physically and mentally I’m a bit disappointed that I never seem to get any further and sometimes wonder “if there is a further” or is that it. Lol

It’s good that you have told me About listening cos I like the sound of that and have started practicing it. I like it. Thanks a lot.