Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you Izz.

You're welcome. Hope my PM reading shed clarity
Old 15-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I never thought focusing on my forehead would activate my third eye. What does that mean to activate my third eye please? I often feel a pulling sensation on my forehead when meditating. It does not feel comfortable so I try to ignore it.

In my experience, focusing on the forehead activates the third eye chakra over time. To activate means opening it up so you may receive more visions and become more sensitive to physic phenomena.
Old 15-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Master

Thank you Hemera. That is really good to know. I have been struggling with this for a while as I was not sure if it was a good thing to do. Now I know there is nothing to worry or be concerned about. It is wonderful to have this forum. I cannot talk to my family about any of this as they would think I was strange or something was wrong with me. They would not believe anything I say. I have a wonderful kind family so I do not want to give you the wrong idea. I do not talk to any one else about spiritual things as I would likely get frowned on. I feel like I am living a secret life. It is starting to feel strange.
Old 16-05-2022, 03:50 AM
Master
I'm glad that you find it wonderful to share on this forum, astralsuzy
Old 17-05-2022, 05:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I'd noticed that you often focus on your forehead when trying to AP and figured you were deliberately exciting your 3rd eye for some reason.
Thank you Justin Passing for thinking of me and your concern. That was nice of you. As I said I never ap through my forehead that I am aware of. I do not get headaches. I get a pulling sensation on my forehead but it is nothing to be concerned about. I just ignore it.
Old 17-05-2022, 06:45 AM
asearcher

i always get that while meditating, that feeling/sensation on the forehead, never meant for it to happen. began to happen when i had been meditating for some time. i for one can't help it. it is sort of "burning" but nicely so around it.
Old 17-05-2022, 08:11 AM
Master

Thanks for your input asearcher. I suppose it is normal for it to happen after some time of meditating. It seems to happen to a lot of other people that I have been reading about. When you meditate do you get feelings that you know what is best to do. Sometimes I do not know what to do but when I meditate I get answers. I do not always get answers. Sometimes I get answers and I am not even thinking about it. It just enters my mind.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:38 AM
asearcher

thank you astralsuzy, yes, I think I do too. I think it takes away all the noise and distractions and in the calmness you see things straight, the inner voice becoming stronger :)
Old 17-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Astralsuzy perhaps it would help to do the act of 'setting intentions'

Example - set intention "I intend to use my 3rd eye for higher good"
Old 17-05-2022, 10:16 PM
Master

Thank you Izz. That sounds really good to do. I will do that.