Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-05-2022, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
So does a black aura mean anything? Do auras go black sometimes? Or was this guy just being a jerk?
An aura can be any colour you imagine it to be really, it depends on the individual. It's a reflection of the inner self. My aura is black smoke, but that's just me I'm more dark than I am light therefore I prefer the darker colours.

Rainbow 🌈 aura anyone?, That'd be cool. Mix it up and be original.

utopia
Old 16-05-2022, 07:10 AM
Master
Hey Justin Passing

I don't think your aura is black. I sense that your aura may be green. Could you look it up and tell me if that resonates?
Old 16-05-2022, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
A psychic came to your school to give a talk. He acted very badly and it was a shame he was not reported to the principal. Fancy saying you have a black aura. That was a nasty thing to say particularly to a school student. He acted unprofessionally. I suspect he wanted you to go so he could be alone with the girls. You were in the way so he said that to get you to leave.

I agree 100% with astralsuzy
Old 22-05-2022, 10:59 AM
Master
I read something recently that black auras don’t actually exist but rather it may be interpreted this way, but it generally means ‘energy is lacking’
Old 22-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Master
Izz the aura can change colours, so what is now may not have been previously.

Green sounds good.

It’s often all about transformation ..
Old 24-05-2022, 05:39 AM
Experiencer
I'm sure my aura has changed many times over the years. In fact, I'd expect it to change over the course of a day. Our energy systems are dynamic. They're always changing, flowing, moving, responding. Perhaps I should learn to see them. Thing is, I expect I am "seeing" them, I just don't interpret them visually as glowing colors.

When someone passes me I pick up on their mood. And quite often if there's a physical problem they're having I'll pick up on that as well. To me that sounds like the things other people are seeing in people's auras. How I experience people's "auras" is just a bit different.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Master
Yes our energy systems are changing and flowing dependent upon life moving through us. I would agree with that.

I’m a bit like you Justin, I can’t see colours but more sense the energy through feeling and I can gain insight deeper if I look for it.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:17 PM
Administrator
If a psychic came to the school and said that to anyone, I would question his credibility.
Your aura changes colour with how you are feeling. having a Black aura does not mean you are bad.
it could be that you are Tired or Fatigued.
The best way to change the colour of your aura is by Walking in nature.
That works for me.

Namaste