Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-07-2022, 06:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Mother died

I had a dream last night that my mother had died. In the dream my whole family were terribly upset, but I wasn't. I felt I had contact with her, she was with me in spirit. I was telling the others it was OK and I felt good. I felt good, because although she died she was still with me. I woke up feeling OK, but was quite horrified when I realised what I had dreamt.
Old 04-07-2022, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Dreaming of death does not mean she is going to die.
it could be the end of one journey and the beginning of another

Namaste
Old 04-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Master

There are too many possible answers.. a more worldly answer is given by the nature of our mind, more specifically, the subconscious mind. Search your mind and see if recently you have thought about this or about some kind of ending to something that is related with your mother. Look at the experience and see if you can remember more about it, the feelings are very good indicators of what the dream may say. Personally, to me, your dream is telling me that you are not inclined to a worldly thinking, that death is the end, in your dream, you knew that the story goes on, which implies courage. There are not many in this world who have the courage to say something like that, you have it within you and maybe one day out loud telling it to the world.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There are too many possible answers.. a more worldly answer is given by the nature of our mind, more specifically, the subconscious mind. Search your mind and see if recently you have thought about this or about some kind of ending to something that is related with your mother. Look at the experience and see if you can remember more about it, the feelings are very good indicators of what the dream may say. Personally, to me, your dream is telling me that you are not inclined to a worldly thinking, that death is the end, in your dream, you knew that the story goes on, which implies courage. There are not many in this world who have the courage to say something like that, you have it within you and maybe one day out loud telling it to the world.

For many years I've been trying to forgive my mother for her mistakes. I'm aware that she has tried her best. I do worry often about not getting there before it's to late. Its been a constant struggle for some years now, I've been working incredibly hard on being responsible for myself, and blaming no one for anything. I've had some amazing moments of change the last five years, but I keep falling back into old thinking. I think maybe, hopefully this dream means permanent change. I've had some breakthroughs of late. I'm hoping it's good news...Thanks
Old 04-07-2022, 07:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

I also dreamt the death of my nephew a couple of months back. It's not often I dream of death. Hopefully new beginnings
Old 05-07-2022, 01:29 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes exactly that...... Possibly a good thing