Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It is because I was surrendering to Christ, thinking about Him, and generally communicating with Him. Besides He has a very obvious presence of His own which is easily recognisable.

Would you describe that presence?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Would you describe that presence?

It is very "rich in self", it is light and kind and mature. Quite masculine. Graceful. And magical too.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Master
I think that is amazing! I try so hard to understand this meditation and how to contact Christ. As much as I believe that Christ is within us all I too believe that Christ who lived 2,000 years was God.

I had a talk with someone the other day and we were arguing about Christ and how he could be God, the Trinity and so on. I am going to post this on another thread as well. He said that Jesus is God's Son because we are all sons of God. I said to him he is correct but one of the biggest problems with the young, the rebels, and the new age is their lack of understanding the Gospels and what scholars have researched for years. It has taken me about 5 years to finally understand why Jesus said- "I ascend to my Father and to your Father". I always thought Christians were annoying always trying to make this statement sound like Jesus and the Father are different than us and the Father. But after re-reading the Gospels and actually paying attention to the notes by a lot of Church Fathers and Saints like St. Iraenus, Anthony, Francis, and so on, I realized the difference!

Even if the "three persons in one God" explanation is still incoherent, the idea behind it is compatible with what Christ says. We always think of God as an individual, a person, or whatever. God is called The Supreme Being. If you take apart that meaning "The Supreme Being" it doesn't refer to a single person, individual, or whatever. Being Itself is just Existence or Consciousness. God can be said to be the Supreme Consciousness or the Supreme Energy. And in order for this to be known it has become Three to our Earth point of view. It is possibly more than Three on another state of consciousness. But we don't know any other in the 3D plane except a Tri-unity.

Best explanation: This is JUST a Metaphor-

God is Energy. The basic form of energy is Electricity. God in Itself is Energy, and Energy has these three forms Electricity, Water, Fire. The Father is Electricity because He is the Source of all things and Electricity runs through all other energy forms. The Son is Water because he Purifies and renews and redeems, and the Holy Spirit is Fire because He transforms, destroys, and Sustains everything. Electricity is Energy, Water is Energy, Fire is Energy, all One Energy. The Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, all One God. Each Person is different and yet the same Energy, Vibration, Consciousness - (God).

So yeah. I believe that Christ spoke the truth of his divinity in the Gospels. I believe that Jesus was the physical man, but the spiritual being that he was from Heaven, was God the Son. And I believe that when he created all of us as spiritual beings in Heaven he put his stamp or his "image" on us all, so that his Christ Consciousness would be in us all.
Old 02-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
It is because I was surrendering to Christ, thinking about Him, and generally communicating with Him. Besides He has a very obvious presence of His own which is easily recognisable.

this reminds me of a book I read, where the psychic child was seeing and communicating with a beautiful and loving Being of Light.....He was absolutely positive that he was communicating with christ, but found out later in life that it was his Spirit Guide....... and why must you "surrender" to anybody??

If you totally believe in Jesus and "expect" to see him in the afterlife, then you most likely will..........just like buddhists see the Buddha, etc. etc.......
Old 03-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
this reminds me of a book I read, where the psychic child was seeing and communicating with a beautiful and loving Being of Light.....He was absolutely positive that he was communicating with christ, but found out later in life that it was his Spirit Guide....... and why must you "surrender" to anybody??

If you totally believe in Jesus and "expect" to see him in the afterlife, then you most likely will..........just like buddhists see the Buddha, etc. etc.......

i'm sure there's a generic name for those "divine/sublime presence" we see inside each of us all the time?
Old 03-10-2012, 10:20 PM
AutumnSoleil

We can choose to call light spirits by anything we like. Humans created the names God and Christ, if that is your preference then so be it, but the same spirits by any other name would be appropriate as well. I don't prefer to think of these spirits in a Christian way, that is my preference, but regardless of what names we give them, they indeed are powerful.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnSoleil
We can choose to call light spirits by anything we like. Humans created the names God and Christ, if that is your preference then so be it, but the same spirits by any other name would be appropriate as well. I don't prefer to think of these spirits in a Christian way, that is my preference, but regardless of what names we give them, they indeed are powerful.

Actually G-d isn't really a name, it's a job title if you will. Nor, for that matter, is Christ a name. It is simply a translation of the Hebrew word maschiach, which is term for one who is anointed.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 04-10-2012, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

Honza's aquiescing Christianity

Honza
Honza I render this suggested information with the granted that Christian exploration is invariably a very individual thing and that mentioned presuming your a serious one .I'm not necessarily asking for an explanation yet the word renunciation is typically attributed to Satan and or anything considered abysmal.I presume you never had any doubts of Christ's soul yet there are Biblical words that reveal He directly responded to dimwitted crowd members who dared to cast false demonic aspersions His way.Anyway if your beginning to seriously witness His Divinity which obviously began with Mary of Nazareth's womb I suggest beginning with the four New Testament Gospel Books three being called the Synoptics meaning with one eye being they're considered very similar and the other being John's Gospel.John's Gospel distinguishes itself being that it attributes sprawling soliliquoys that Christ is said to have uttered.The attributed words are voluminous and remember they are obviously scribed from others via John's notes and stories told to His fellow witnesses.What is absolutely empathetic concerningyour witness is that you are touched enough to be blessed with an absolutely non ambivalent vibe concerning Christ's rarest self that seems to litmus even other 1st. century males and after's sense of egoism concerning what you call His masculinity.People rarely express what I think is blatantly obvious and that is Christ encountered jungle mentality male egos after two women semi publicly indulged Him with female attention and reverence.Since the 1st. Century some of His peers seemed wishing to self security serve themselves with false images of excessive temerity being they were obviously insecure even some leaders themselves though those retro scribings are probably later versions proferred via those who were of the same insecure response.Anyway I've had the same perceptual path and that being that Christ was very non ambivalently male yet Divinely imbued.His depictions are a litmus themselves being those who seek to ambivalentize Him and those who don't.Anyway John's book's words additionally litmus the crux you suggest which after the Nicene council saw someofthe earth obsessing over whether He should be called the son of God and one third of a triumverite called The Trinity.If you notice amongst John's attributed words Christ 99.9 percent ofthe occasions utilizes the expression" Son of Man "yet very crucially He once and only once with absolute unequivocation utters that that "Son ofMan "is the Son of God and those words are expressed at John 's Gospel book Chapter 5 verses 25-30.Begin there and you'll find what takes some an entire life to find though Ican't tellyou why some find it sooner than others.Take care and Godbless theblessed!Absolutelynotwistedparallels!
Absolutely straight forward!Gary V.Giardina!This sent 9:21 P.M. Octiber 3rd. 2012.
Old 04-10-2012, 02:50 AM
Mary Baker

I think the 17th chapter of John best describes Christ being God as well as the Oneness of Father Son & Holy Spirit and the intended Oneness of born again Christ followers.

I have experienced the existence of the Person I call God. Very real, very loving, powerful and holy, but fatherly and "on my side."

No fear.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Actually G-d isn't really a name, it's a job title if you will. Nor, for that matter, is Christ a name. It is simply a translation of the Hebrew word maschiach, which is term for one who is anointed.

B'shalom,

Peter
Correct.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru