Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-11-2023, 04:18 AM
selflove929 selflove929 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 70
  selflove929's Avatar
It is all a belief.. yet do beliefs become reality?

Ah I am in this weird middle phase where I understand that ultimately it is all a belief since I don't see how anyone can really know the truth. Maybe they have had strong experiences but it seems like it is all a perception/belief at the end of the day.
However... there appears to be patterns in all this chaos/life/experience... or is that in itself a belief?
Are manifestations are real? Or are they just a way to make sense of things - or is what we pay attention to actually something that manifests? Or does it just feel like that because we want it to be this?

Haha honestly I have no dang idea what is going on - It all seems absurd this life and yet beautiful at the same time. Nothing seems to make sense. Although I understand I can choose to decide how to see things - so I would prefer to see things in a more positive and beneficial beautiful way.
Does anyone else relate?
__________________
'Stay true to yourself.'
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-12-2023, 10:43 AM
OldChap OldChap is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 112
 
Totally get what you are saying.

But when certain things happen over and over again many times, all those experiences shift our beliefs to become part of our truths.

Manifestations are real. The speed at which our thoughts and intentions are manifested will be faster the higher our consciousness is.

Everything happens faster when our body’s cellular structures vibrate at a higher frequency.

Love is the most powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy. When we truly have sincere love for oneself, for others, and for everything, it unlocks many extra-ordinary abilities that will give us far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

The reason for all the human lifetimes we have had, are having, and will be having will become very apparent as we begin to solve the puzzle of what we truly are.

Perhaps it has to do with the expansion of love on this young planet.

Agree we should choose to see everything from a more positive perspective. It is so that we could forge a more joyful and harmonious reality. After all, we are all co-creators of our reality.

We are far far bigger and much much more than just tiny human bodies.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2023, 09:05 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 6,441
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
Although I understand I can choose to decide how to see things - so I would prefer to see things in a more positive and beneficial beautiful way.
Does anyone else relate?

i would much rather see things in a way that i would like to see them, than in all the awful ways people tell me I have to see them....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-12-2023, 08:15 AM
Traveler Traveler is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1,005
 
Consider this. All matter is made of energy. Our thoughts are energy. Energy follows thought. If enough energy focused on that thought, it manifests in some way.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-12-2023, 10:45 AM
Rah nam Rah nam is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 3,360
  Rah nam's Avatar
It is all a belief.. yet do beliefs become reality?

Potentially yes.
__________________
Hallelujah to all my brethren.
Rah nam
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2023, 12:11 PM
Podshell Podshell is online now
Master
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,600
  Podshell's Avatar
It's interesting,I have thought of this in relation to different religiöns who seem convinced their way is correct,so if we accept like the sun star that God exists then what is the problem with applying different names or understandings of them? For instance a Cockney Londoner may call the sun the 'currant bun'(rhyming slang) and often see it covered in cloud where an ancient Egyptian would perhaps call it Aten and give it deity status seeing it blazing in the sky each day and giving life to crops,so these differences help confirm the suns existence not deny it.I suppose maths could also be used to show this,let's consider a random number represents truth eg '4' so many different sums/equations can equal four but can appear quite different.Some we may not understand at all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-12-2023, 12:02 AM
Sir Neil Sir Neil is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Greater London
Posts: 978
 
Yes, it’s all real. Everything we experience is real, and brought to us by our own thoughts and beliefs, but we may not be consciously aware of them. If you are ever having doubts, do a visualisation test first.

For 2 weeks, visualise something really distinctive coming into your world. A doppelgänger for someone, a bathtime rubber duck, a car which is a distinctive colour. Don’t go for the classic things like a parking space or a cup of coffee, go for something unusual, and unmistakable. Something so distinctive that you can’t doubt it.

Visualise it 20 times a day for 2 weeks, and affirm that this thing, whatever it is, is coming into your life.

This will be your proof, that LOA is real, and that you do attract and create your own reality. It is down to your thoughts, beliefs and mental activities, and when used consciously, they become a powerful force.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-12-2023, 09:52 PM
selflove929 selflove929 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 70
  selflove929's Avatar
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
Totally get what you are saying.

But when certain things happen over and over again many times, all those experiences shift our beliefs to become part of our truths.

Manifestations are real. The speed at which our thoughts and intentions are manifested will be faster the higher our consciousness is.

Everything happens faster when our body’s cellular structures vibrate at a higher frequency.

Love is the most powerful and highest vibration multi-dimensional quantum energy. When we truly have sincere love for oneself, for others, and for everything, it unlocks many extra-ordinary abilities that will give us far more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality.

The reason for all the human lifetimes we have had, are having, and will be having will become very apparent as we begin to solve the puzzle of what we truly are.

Perhaps it has to do with the expansion of love on this young planet.

Agree we should choose to see everything from a more positive perspective. It is so that we could forge a more joyful and harmonious reality. After all, we are all co-creators of our reality.

We are far far bigger and much much more than just tiny human bodies.

Thank you for your thorough response.
It was a delight to read your response and all the other ones in this post.
I've had one of those 'ahah moment' days today. The best way to describe it is that I think I've been on a more logical path the last year or two - all necessary - part of the balance bit since I used to be very feeling/emotion based. I was more 'trusting of life' and I had a lighter/magical/less tired/less bleak view of life previously, although again I believe it was good for me to experience all sides.

There is something more and from experience I have seen how the things I truly want, they do come into fruition. Some of the stuff that has happened in my life I think is so magical and a lot of it was because I was so open to whatever would come my way. And I so like what Rupert Spira shares about doing all things from a place of love and intelligence. Doing so has never proven me wrong - I have zero regrets of any choice I make because how could I?

Anyways I am going off on a tangent a bit here.

You mentioned this --> 'Everything happens faster when our body’s cellular structures vibrate at a higher frequency.'

This is not something I am aware of. Are there practical things one can do? Are they things that make me feel peaceful and calm and feel that real genuine joyful experience? For example being around animals, listening to wonderful music, dancing?

Thank you!
__________________
'Stay true to yourself.'
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-12-2023, 09:54 PM
selflove929 selflove929 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 70
  selflove929's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i would much rather see things in a way that i would like to see them, than in all the awful ways people tell me I have to see them....

Me too!!
__________________
'Stay true to yourself.'
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-12-2023, 09:54 PM
selflove929 selflove929 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 70
  selflove929's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
Consider this. All matter is made of energy. Our thoughts are energy. Energy follows thought. If enough energy focused on that thought, it manifests in some way.

Thank you for this!
__________________
'Stay true to yourself.'
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums