Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 14-03-2021, 11:40 PM
Master
The truth is everything is not already perfect, either on a societal scale or on an individual scale. A sage sees everything as perfect, but it takes the right effort to become a sage. Before “wu wei”, non-action or spontaneous nature, there is “you wei”, which literally means “there is action”. First, there is “you wei”, then there is “wu wei”. First, you perform the correct action, then you be natural and reap the benefits that action is purported to give.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:27 PM
AbodhiSky

everything is perfectly imperfect
free will means we can make a mess of things
but then we reap what we sow
Old 17-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Master
There is no such thing as perfection outside of source.
With perfection comes stagnation and creation in about expansion.
Old 17-03-2021, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
There is no such thing as perfection outside of source.
With perfection comes stagnation and creation in about expansion.
Trick question!! What's outside of Source?
I know that a truck hitting my car in a parking lot and taking off is perfect.
No one seeing them or getting a plate ...all perfect! Ha!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by water drop
I see a lot of merit in seeing things as perfect to help yourslef and am planing to go that route now - but while reading about this type of way of acting i ran into people saying that everything is perfect in an actual sense

and the claim against that which always rises from people but never gets answered is : how are wars and diseases and all the suffering thats happening perfect ?

also if everything is perfect why do good deeds ?
Nothing is perfect ... Everything is on an eternal value fulfillment path (including whatever "source").
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 17-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Trick question!! What's outside of Source?
Anything that is made of energy is outside of source.
Old 17-03-2021, 02:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Anything that is made of energy is outside of source.
Fascinating answer!
What's outside of Source ...what is not part of Source?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-03-2021, 06:11 AM
Master
Far be us from perfection, not that we couldn't achieve such a thing however the reality is we're just not there yet. We aren't even masters of the earth when what we need to be are masters of the universe. We still have diseases which we know next to nothing about. We rape and pilledge the earth and take without giving back. We are way behind on climate change. etc etc etc. We're nowhere near perfect. The question is how do we attain perfection. Unity is one, loving each other and sharing global wealth is another. One tree harvested 2 trees planted is another. We'd be close to perfection if we had paradise on earth, obviously with everything being healthy and thriving. Amen
Old 01-04-2021, 07:42 PM
AbodhiSky

perfect is just an idea. without ideas all is as it should be
we have a presence though and seek to influence and shape what is around us
Old 02-04-2021, 06:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Fascinating answer!
What's outside of Source ...what is not part of Source?

To extent, as elements of source, some call it consciousness, or aether or zero point energy, extents our of source it becomes energy, and can be formed into complex structures; not from within the energy field, we call universe or multiverse but from outside, science just starts to discover.
Someone originally called it the flip-side of the universe. And this is exactly where consciousness resides. This is where creation happens, manifestation happens almost in between. More toward the physical realms, and this are the angelic realms. As I have said before, nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic.