Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 05-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Master
Oh goodness, that is something to go through!
And happy to hear the kitten made it as I can imagine another blow after something so devastating as losing a child would be unbearable.

I'd asked Spirit to guide me to the right kitten for me and Nila. It took a bit of a strange route with what happened Saturday to now get to Roosje Carina.
I do believe it was meant to go that way, for whatever mysterious reason. At least she got to experience my love & Light whenever I saw and held her, and I really do feel my cat Bailey has taken her under his paws & care across the Rainbow Bridge.
Maybe that was all she needed in her short life this time round?
Old 05-06-2023, 01:03 PM
Master

Oh you can absolutely guarantee that little kitten felt your love and took it with her to Bailey.
Can you imagine if she had not had anyone fuss her or hold her, or cuddle her prior to her passing ?
And Bailey will be like "Yep. That's our mamma !!"...
Ahhhh but my son's cat has been such a source of joy to them.
( Yes they still have such heartache over the tragic loss of baby Olive , but Mungo has helped them through ).
Old 05-06-2023, 02:03 PM
Master
Wonderful to hear about Mungo helping them deal with the loss of little Olive!
Did you know cats come in from Orion, especially to help & protect us? They do not need us, we need them! That's why they are independent creatures, they do not depend on us since they don't need us.
All felines are healers and protectors. Domestic felines of us & our homes, the big ones of our planet.

Domestic cats generally transmute a lot of negativity coming of their 'owners' and the homes they live in. If this is a lot a cat can become ill though as there's only so much one small animal can take on. Then it helps to put a labradorite in the cat's drinking water. That helps the cat with its job of transmuting and being able to get rid of excess negativity itself.
And to be clear, negativity is anything that isn't joyful, not what many think bad spirits. Heartache, loss, arguing & conflict, illness, stress, general unhappiness of people, and so on are all negative energy.

So cats work their feline behinds off for us! And more than just protecting, they also bring healing. They bring the qualities of enlightenment to us & to Earth, which is part of what the constellation Orion -where they originate from- is about.

So you see, they're indeed like little Angels!
Old 05-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Master

WOW Fairy, no I didn't know that ! Although if I suggested to my son to put a laboradolite in the cats drinking water they would have me committed into an asylum LOL....
I'm afraid they are not spiritually or religiously minded in any way shape or form . And that's quite sad really because little Olive is very much with me in spirit and sends me blue butterflies in all forms . ( This is how I got my username) ..
Prior to my son getting mungo I had no real dealings with domestic cats, but I have had many many many years of dealings with big wild cats !!! Those were some of my most precious moments in life.
(Maybe it's cos I'm a lion myself)..
But no, didn't know any of that.
Wish I could post a pic of mungo . He's such a poser !!
He's an orange and white Scottish fold.
Old 05-06-2023, 04:08 PM
Master
I looked that breed up, I'd never heard of it. But now I have an idea of what he looks like :)
Now I'm wondering how you have had dealings with big wild cats? It's that the ones like lions and tigers or wild cats in the US?
Old 06-06-2023, 06:33 AM
Master

Oh gosh Fairy, and everyone will be thinking "oh no, here we go AGAIN !!" ) LOL. But I don't care, I loved my big cats heehee.
Oh, I'm not really sure about the cats in the US . I'm in the UK but here goes. My dad took me to see "born free" when I was a little girl. The true story about Elsa the lion and the woman called joy Adamson.
Joy was played by actress Virginia McKenna and little did I know then, as that little girl that one day I would be working on wild cat projects with that actress Virginia McKenna and her son will Travis , in the rescue of wild cats, restoring them to full health and where possible to free them back into their natural environments all be it under controlled monitoring. It was Lions, Tigers and a Leopard.
Even now I could cry thinking about them . They were brought to a rescue centre in Kent , England and this was NOT a zoo. The general public were not allowed in there and in fact a lot of the locals did not know it was even there.
We have been talking about baby kittens , but dear God , you should see a baby Siberian tiger !!!! Soz, I'll shut up now, I could talk all day and night about them .
Old 06-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Master

Fairy and Altair, the foundation I was part of had projects with all wild animals...
Sadly, as fairy said , some of the animals are beyond help and just have to be loved and cared for , for the rest of their days . But at least they DO eventually experience love.

And this FairyC is why the time spent with your baby kitten was crucial . She knew she was loved as will your new little one.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-06-2023 at 11:41 AM. Reason: off topic sentence deleted
Old 06-06-2023, 11:48 AM
The cruelty to animal talk that happens in the world has got to end ...
it was brought to my attention, btw. Thanks, guys.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-06-2023, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
And this FairyC is why the time spent with your baby kitten was crucial . She knew she was loved as will your new little one.
I sure as heck hope so!

The new one I hope to see again on either Friday or Saturday. I'll have to ask them if it's convenient.
Old 07-06-2023, 09:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I sure as heck hope so!

The new one I hope to see again on either Friday or Saturday. I'll have to ask them if it's convenient.
Hope it goes well.
Bet you can't wait. Try not to worry. If she is meant to be with you it will happen.