Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 14-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Knower
Is too much light energy a bad thing???

I have a question. Is having too much light energy a bad thing for the human body??? Especially in 3rd dimension, where its really dense?
Old 23-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Knower
there slightly bit more to it

I am no expert I am a student myself, but I can tell you what I experienced. As a reiki healer, I tended to meditate a lot before 6 years I start work with moldavite crystal that helped me greatly, but there are times I vibrate so high, I had a hard time getting grounded I always believed we should aspire to vibrate as high as possible before a year I start to try to make driving licenses I pass everything but the actual physical field test I know the laws but every time I went to the car I start to float going into like meditation and even sometimes meld and even astral travel for very few seconds pointless to say I failed but after a while, I learned something we need balance our vibration and dedicate time to ground ourselves else we start lose touch to the physical reality our body at, there is the reason, why monks don't matter where you go, do daily tasks physical actions help us to ground ourselves, the key to balance to the middle point too lower vibration not good too high you really get too high and what you see above is hard sight when actually physically in ground to manage, that why it's important dedicate time to spirit and time to grounding.
Old 23-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Knower
thank you :)
Old 23-01-2021, 07:22 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
I have a question. Is having too much light energy a bad thing for the human body???
Especially in 3rd dimension, where its really dense?
Well, this is what I would say- if a person is experiencing so much of this
they have to ask ---congratulations, first!!

Naturally, you will turn away from what is called 'junk food', and probably meats,
and the heavy things that weight you down ---breads, too many potatoes, starch --and anything that
would give you gas or burping - beans, garlic, green peppers, hot spices..oh, drugs of any kind, tobacco..
You will eat lighter..naturally.

And then you will be able to exp this longer.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2021, 04:33 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
I have a question. Is having too much light energy a bad thing for the human body??? Especially in 3rd dimension, where its really dense?

The Light from the Source of Life can only add more Life.
With this Light comes the Divine Love.
Now this may perplex some and they may retract into fear
because their Heart has not been cleansed to the point
of letting go and surrendering the fear
to the Divine Love or Light of Life from Source.* *
Old 29-01-2021, 02:52 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

All plants love sunlight and water. Tell me, can to much light and water for a particular plant become damaging? Every plant needs the right balance.

I hope I helped.