Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 09-01-2019, 03:43 AM
Ascender
Cool Is there a stone I can wear for attracting peace?

I have all of this tension and I encounter difficult people to be around. Can I wear a certain type of jewel to attract peace and repel energies of negativity and passive aggression and such.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:00 PM
Master
Hi.

If you look up the spiritual meanings of black moonstone you will not see feelings of peacefulness listed but for some reason when I read your post here I was called to suggest this to you.

This is very very unusual for me as this stone never would have occurred to me but felt called to suggest it to you.

Best of wishes.
Old 12-01-2019, 09:40 AM
Ascender
Black moonstone

Does this kind have a normal purpose for the Wearer/owner?
Old 08-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Newbie ;)

black tourmaline is both protective and grounding

this might be a good start?
Old 19-03-2020, 08:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Gold and garnets
Old 19-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Master
You be the peace, you attract peace.
Old 21-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Pathfinder

Hi. From my personal experience I found pink calcite to be interesting. For me it inspires an energy in me when I focus on it of social wellness. Looks pretty too. Mine is rough.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Pathfinder
Look into shungite. There's plenty of beautiful carved pendants and beaded shungite jewelry available on Etsy and I think it is one of the most powerful and reasonably priced stones you can get for the purpose you described.

If you're experiencing a lot of tensions throughout your body this is a great opportunity for energy work. Observe those physically tense sensations and then try to breathe into them and focus on relaxing that area through breathing or meditating/self-hypnosis techniques. If your not familiar with how to put yourself into a state of relaxation at will at any given moment I recommend starting with a daily practice of listening to a relaxation guided meditation.

My favorite is Bob Proctor's Abundance Meditation. Within a couple weeks of listening to that once in the morning and one in the evening the moment I feel my cortisol/stress hormones levels start to rise in my body I can instantly relax myself and release those tensions any time during the day. Being able to play with your tensions and take control of your body chemistry is the foundation of all energy work. Have fun with it and try to see and appreciate these "difficult people" as teachers who are helping you better understand your body and your spirit.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrave
black tourmaline is both protective and grounding

this might be a good start?

Agreed on black tourmaline to protect from negative energy/ influences
Old 24-08-2020, 10:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I have all of this tension and I encounter difficult people to be around. Can I wear a certain type of jewel to attract peace and repel energies of negativity and passive aggression and such.

It could be that you have Naga telepathic-taunting (hearing words like "stupid", "die" or "liar", at least for a quaternary clairaudience person like me).

If you have said something mean to someone (or picked on someone) when young, think of that person you wronged, ask for forgiveness, wait for an answer (the answer appears to be always yes), then you will feel a lot better.

You can try green jade, though other suggestions in this thread (like black moonstone) can also work.