Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-04-2021, 12:25 AM
Master
I would recommend getting to 'know your Chakras'.

I would do a Chakra over view and see which ones need to be worked on.

Then I would experience what a closed Chakra feels like and what an open Chakra feels like and see what you need to do to resolve the issue.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
This is very true (I believe it's actually known in certain circles as the 'seat of one's emotions'), and I can personally relate to this a great deal, because I've become aware during the course of my spiritual journey of a lot of grief and sadness that's been stored in that part of my body (and releasing it all has been challenging to say the least, largely because of how much unconscious resistance I'd built up against those feelings).
Yes I’m still working on opening and letting things go. Did you find your wake up in the middle of the night angry and remembering old **
Old 19-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelRain
Yes I’m still working on opening and letting things go. Did you find your wake up in the middle of the night angry and remembering old **
Not so much anger, though I did often wake up in the middle of the night in some sort of emotional turmoil - that's pretty common in humans, I believe. Definitely not easy to let these things go for most people.
Old 19-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Guide
Quote:
Not so much anger, though I did often wake up in the middle of the night in some sort of emotional turmoil - that's pretty common in humans, I believe. Definitely not easy to let these things go for most people.
I’m glad I’m not the only one struggling with this. A lot of mine is anger. I’m almost finished with the sacral then I’ll be moving onto the solar and heart. I just want this part to be finished
Old 19-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I’m glad I’m not the only one struggling with this. A lot of mine is anger. I’m almost finished with the sacral then I’ll be moving onto the solar and heart. I just want this part to be finished
Yeah, anger's a tough one and I can definitely empathise I've tended to find in my own experience that grief is never far away when anger is present, and it's that underlying sadness that really needs to be felt in order to release the surface anger (or resentment, bitterness, depression, or any other form of negativity).
Old 24-04-2021, 07:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yeah, anger's a tough one and I can definitely empathise I've tended to find in my own experience that grief is never far away when anger is present, and it's that underlying sadness that really needs to be felt in order to release the surface anger (or resentment, bitterness, depression, or any other form of negativity).

I’ve been taking yoni baths and they’ve helped a lot. I suffered from yoni trouble due to past trauma and sexual abuse. Which caused me to also suffer from yeast infections for a long time. Since making my own herbal yoni baths it’s cleared up and I feel so much better in my body. I feel physically and emotionally clean
Old 24-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Master
Quote:
I’ve been taking yoni baths and they’ve helped a lot. I suffered from yoni trouble due to past trauma and sexual abuse. Which caused me to also suffer from yeast infections for a long time. Since making my own herbal yoni baths it’s cleared up and I feel so much better in my body. I feel physically and emotionally clean
I've never heard of yoni baths before - glad it's been beneficial for you, anyway
Old 29-04-2021, 09:04 PM
Master
Mine started with the heart chakra then went to the throat and then my sacral would go unbalanced so I’d have divine then divine tunnels into telepathic—- I’m a reincarnation of my twin flame (but my soulmate can set them of at a distance from different avartars, almost like we each are antennas for each other and this alone...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)