Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2006, 03:05 PM
AL

the biggest secret

I dont read that much.
When the media destroys someone so emphaticaly as they did David Icke, before we had the chance to make up our own minds,you have to wonder why.
He appears to be just the mouthpeace.This book "the biggest secret" is the only one I have read, but has had an effect on how I see the world arround me.

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Old 29-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Enlightener

What is it about?

What was the information that (wich part of the book) had a profound effect on you?

Who is the author and why did the media "slam" his book?

Enlightener :twisted:
Old 21-02-2006, 11:34 AM
ross

Hi Al

I've read bits and pieces of David Icke but I've never really got into him, I've always had trouble with the stuff about world leaders being shape shifting lizards. I've always been interested in theories about the illuminati and I'm sure there's something in it, it can't just be a co-incidence that US politics mirror UK and Australian politics so closely (presdent reagan comes out with "Reaganomics" at exactly the same time as Thatcher comes out with "Thatcherism", the exact same bloody policy), butidea of bohemian grove and the human sacrifices seems just a little too far fetched.
Closed Thread