Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-07-2021, 10:02 AM
Newbie ;)

what is daily panchang in vedic astrology ?

Today Panchang is an astrological update in relation to Vara, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karan.
Old 22-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Master

Vedic astrology is a subject well worth studying, but there seems to be no-one on this Forum apart from yourself who is familiar with the subject. So you may find that you get very few responses to your posts, especially when you use terms which we don't understand.

You are welcome to share your knowledge but you will have to assume that we know nothing about Vedic astrology and therefore every reference will need some explanation.

Peace
Old 23-07-2021, 08:07 AM
Master
I'm curious about Vedic astrology as well. A woman on another forum goes by that so i asked her about it. She says its not like Western astrology where you can just look up your sign on the internet and know which one you are. You have to contact a Vedic astrologer and there are many fraudulent ones on the internet. She is a Virgo in Western astrology and Pisces in Vedic astrology. Interesting. I would be curious of my Vedic chart and would like to compare that with the Western one.
Old 17-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I'm curious about Vedic astrology as well. A woman on another forum goes by that so i asked her about it. She says its not like Western astrology where you can just look up your sign on the internet and know which one you are. You have to contact a Vedic astrologer and there are many fraudulent ones on the internet. She is a Virgo in Western astrology and Pisces in Vedic astrology. Interesting. I would be curious of my Vedic chart and would like to compare that with the Western one.
You can also calculate your vedic natal chart on the web just type in 'Vedic Astrology ' calculator and enter your birth date and place of birth, and the time you were born.
Old 17-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Master
I personally do not identify with my Vedic Sun sign Leo, my moon is also in Pisces and my rising is in Aquarius (Vedic Astrology). I feel very much connected with my western sun sign Virgo and resonate more with the traits. Now if I grew up on Vedic Astrology and practiced it I would feel different .

(Vedic Astrology) Duration month for Leo August 17 - September 17

(Western Astrology) Duration month for Leo July 23 - August 22
Old 26-10-2021, 08:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Daily Panchang

In vedic astrology, the Daily Panchang serves as a form of Hindu Almanac.
It literally translates to "Five Limbs (Parts)."
It's an astrological diary that provides astrologers with vital astrological information.
It is used to find and choose an appropriate and auspicious time for major events, ceremonies, or actions like as weddings, education, travel, establishing a new business or project, examinations, and interviews.

Panchang is used to match the current positions of planets with the positions of planets in a person's astrological chart in order to find and, if necessary, look forward to identify astrologically auspicious days and periods for that individual.