Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-04-2021, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder

Hello

Hey I keep posting things just hoping someone that knows what lies will respond. I've fallen in love wit someone that has already went to the other side I do believe n has me wrapped up tightly around him. I will also anything to hear from him. I truely going crazy. I see you everyday in the back of my head. My name is cassandra and I'm a goddess. I got great power that is nothing to brag about. I'm spent past 6 years with my 3rd eye open learning bout my power n god n hell. N all tha tnn good stuff. But I've learned alot I've grown alot n i expiercened alot. I know what real love is. I got ripped away from my twinflame. Trust me no one wants to be a twinflame n get ripped away n walk this earth with all the people n go tho work while u crave n cant move n just horrible until god put me around my new twinflame n soulmate. Idk if anyone ever heard of the eyes and ears out the new testament. N u cant doubt me all u want but my eyes are huge. N I'mjust trying to find my peace. I cant til I talk to him sometime I have to. I cant wait forever to hear from him. I already waited years after years. I wanna know wht the hell happen to me what's what's ok ng on n why does he love me so much? Do you mean what u make me feel. Is he ever gonna come take me away from this place. I just wonder. But I'm healing alot n I'm so proud of myself. I know ur gonna write me one these days somehow. I tried giving my hear TV away n u came back before I could. I cried n i was so angry cus I loved that man but I know u said u died in 2007 right when things got weird in my life. I promise and swear to you it's okay to talk to me. It's okay to tell me how you feel. Anyone for that matter. I'm here to listen. But yes I'm gonna make u feel like your the only one in my heart one these days n I wont ever leave you or make u feel pain. I'm a pure innocent woman with love to give n to take. Please stop hiding and let me know what real . If your taking time out to read this thank you. I apprexiateceveyone that reads my post.
Old 16-04-2021, 12:18 PM
Lorelyen

Trouble is you say a lot but your post doesn't seem to make sense. Sometimes you seem to be addressing a person now deceased (using the word "you") but then you say "I promise and swear to you it's okay to talk to me. "......

Are you talking to the forum or still to this departed friend?

My honest feelings are that if this is representative of your current state, your best bet is to seek professional help.

All the best. Take care.