Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-04-2021, 11:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Question need advice

I have been trying to listen to my guides. I am new to this and meditation. When I sleep I get woken up in the middle of the night or 30 minutes to an hour before my alarm goes off and sometimes I hear a voice that just says "Hello" and that is it. Sometimes I hear a door bell or three knocks. I asked "what's next?" woke up later that night and heard "Your benefits are up." I have no idea what it means. Does anyone have communication like this and how did you learn to make sense of it? This was the first actual sentence I have heard. Any recommendations for me to better communicate? I ask for help with this everyday before I start my mediation. Thanks in advance your thoughts, ideas and information.
Old 08-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Master

Don't trust blindly that's something good, it could be something dark trying to trick you. Those 3 knoks happened to me too. It was something dark... If it happens again, use your own made up words to banish the whole thing and see if there's a negative answer back. Nightmares etc.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Master
Hi,

When you hear "Hello" say Good Morning. Try and start a conversation in your mind.

For those obscure comments like "Your benefits are up" say some thing like Can you tell me more about that.

What's next is self talk like conversations in your mind is my guess.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Administrator
I would Echo what john has said

Namaste
Old 08-04-2021, 04:49 PM
Master
I agree with ThatMan.Unfortunately the only way to learn if your contacts are legit or not,is through testing,and experience.And that means,you'll have to be fooled,in order to learn how to recognize a trickster.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I agree with ThatMan.Unfortunately the only way to learn if your contacts are legit or not,is through testing,and experience.And that means,you'll have to be fooled,in order to learn how to recognize a trickster.

We both talk from direct experience. Yes, this is a way to learn, but I don't wish this even to my biggest enemy, not that I have one, you get the point.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
We both talk from direct experience. Yes, this is a way to learn, but I don't wish this even to my biggest enemy, not that I have one, you get the point.
Of course i get it.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Master

Your guides might chose in some life of yours to pop up without any effort from your side. But my hard experience is that the work of communication must come from your side. You have to grow towards them. Sharpen your intuition or other ways of communication. Could be a hobby too. Just what flows natural. They will adapt to it as far as I know.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I have heard my name called several time in the past year and before when the three knocks came, I opened my eyes and the clock was 3:33am. In fact every time this happens and I make contact of some sort, I get woken up and have no time to reply. Once I replied "Hello" but I was actually saying the word as I was waking up.
Old 08-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpate10
I have heard my name called several time in the past year and before when the three knocks came, I opened my eyes and the clock was 3:33am. In fact every time this happens and I make contact of some sort, I get woken up and have no time to reply. Once I replied "Hello" but I was actually saying the word as I was waking up.

When it first happened to me, I woke up exactly at 3:33, it was a horrible night, later in the morning I was pulled out of my body by those dark things trying to mess with me. That was one of the scariest things that ever happened to me.

Listen to my humble advice, I talk from my own experience, don't trust it, fight back, you can even call for Christ... Don't engage with these voices, they are going to trick you, use you and cause disaster in your life, if you are a weak person, you are going to be put down. I've been very weak in the past but I've learned more and experienced more to be able to handle these dark things.

There are TONS of stories of people talking about the knoks and waking up around 3:33, this is not something new... Do this for me, if you want, when it happens again, call for Christ, it does not matter if you are not religious, just using the word "Christ" has power and see the results.

Meditation opens your mind for more, not all people experience "this more", but some of us, do. You can stop at any time by simply not meditating anymore and using another form of meditation, conscious breathing, which is quite powerful.