Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-05-2023, 06:35 PM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow,

How lovely to see you back here. I quite enjoyed the art pieces and hope you will share more as they are made.

I have a bit of a quandary that I am hoping you could offer some guidance on.

My partner and I moved to the countryside a year ago. Here we are building a BnB and I am developing my Psychotherapy practise (I graduated 1 year and a half ago). Alongside this, I continue my work in IT. In many ways, I feel I am building my dream life here.

Yet, I find myself procrastinating something fierce, mainly from my work in IT (which I confess I do not particularly love). It inhibits my ability to make use of my time due to guilt (if I have wasted time not doing this, I am now allowed to properly use my time doing that) and comes with a certain measure of existential guilt, that I am cheating myself in life. I feel that if I were to simply put in my hours, I would also feel free to use my spare time far better. And a part of me wonders if it is perhaps a fear of that very thing that causes the procrastination? In a way, this feels a lot like a last self-induced hurdle in front of me before being able to live the life I actually want to live.

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. I have been grappling with this for a while now.

edit: And honestly, I have also been greatly procrastinating writing this post too. I've had a tab open for weeks with it. And now that I've hit send, a a light anxiety sits in me at what I've just sent into the world and what might come back.

/Mitodin
Old 22-05-2023, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai Rai Aorai
Life is always worth living as I have learned with your help. However, my days lately are not so much filled with wonder, happiness,
exploration, and adventure.
Dear Sorai Rai Aorai,

Yes, I was aware of this, as was the reference to my initial unanticipated opening line.

This was for you to reflect and draw back into your life these particular values that have, as of late, been somewhat absent.

I observe that your attitudes and outlooks, both of the outside world and internal world, are inconsistent, and is why your quality of life is also inconsistent.

Instead of trying to seek out other people and other external instruments to look for happiness, make a conscious decision to choose to be happy within yourself with what you have and who you are. What this will do is create a causal catalyst where external events will occur which reinforce and attest to this happiness. If you have convinced yourself you are unhappy, then the universe will continue to provide experiences that reinforce and attest to that unhappiness. Do you understand?

Exploration is an essential driving quality which continuously opens the mind and heart to new nourishing stimuli and experiences. It is as essential for your health as the air you breathe.

Notice opportunities around you, which you are ignoring or are as yet not aware, which can introduce additional value to your life through the exploration of the values inherent within them.

Reawaken the youth and child-mind that you had in your adolescence which benefits you an outlook of adventure, wonder and opportunity. See opportunities as adventures to be experienced and approach them with the same heart and freedom of mind that a child would.

Just because your body is ageing does not mean your attitude of mind and instinct for play must age with it. The animals around you are teaching you this lesson; emulate their wisdom.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-05-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Dear Mitodin,

Congratulations on your recent graduation and the pursuit of your hearts desires.

I would initially say that you should not become victim to trepidation or hesitation in being honest about what you are experiencing. Furthermore, do not deny yourself opportunities for others to assist you with them.

Procrastination is a defence mechanism which occurs to keep you within routines and a familiar safe space, and protects you from things that make you feel uncomfortable.

There are various reasons why you may experience a lack of motivation to do a particular task:

An emptiness of purpose or value for a particular task. If you fail to recognise any purpose or value in a task you are less likely to want to do it.

Solution: Before doing the task foresee the likely benefits of its completion and how those benefits contribute to other things you do want to do.

Poor time management. Not allowing sufficient time to complete the task in an acceptable time frame.

Solution: Allocate a realistic time frame you will agree to spend doing something you do not particularly want to do. Rewarding yourself with something you find pleasurable to do within a different time frame afterwards. Break down arduous tasks into smaller tasks within smaller time frames. Introduce breaks in between tasks with things that provide relief or refreshment, but will not cause complete deviation.

The desire for immediate reward and gratification. This is a reliance on and attachment to activities that provide indulgence and immediate serotonin release.

Solution: Remove influences and distractions; set up a specific space or environment that allows the focus of a particular task to be performed to completion.

Does not align with your core values or hearts desire. An example of this would be a form of employment that you feel you are not suited for, or a task which does not align to your sense of morality.

Solution: Do something which does align to your core values and hearts desire, as well as your sense of morality. Even if it is simply small slow forward steps; every step aligns you closer to what your heart desires. Allow the things you truly want to do become the motivation for tolerating the little things you are obligated to do.

A detachment from personal responsibility and personal accountability. You have lost focus of your own responsibility for something you have begun or are a part of.

Solution: Remind yourself that you are responsible for the things you help create, and you are accountable for things you have done, as well as things you have neglected to do. Things you avoid have their way of catching up to you eventually.

The absence of applied pressure, or absence of the participation of others. There is nobody to give you encouragement, praise or motivate you, nor are there others to make the task more appealing or manageable.

Solution: Try to involve others to make the task more manageable, meaningful, fun, and easier to finish in less time.

You feel doubt and uncertainty. You are convincing yourself the task in question is too difficult, beyond your capacity, or just too time consuming.

Solution: Devise a plan to break the task down into smaller manageable assignments. Involve others to incorporate fresh perspectives, additional skills and work load.

These are just a few points and suggestions for you to consider. You may also want to invite suggestions from these good people also reading your words.

-Sparrow

Old 23-05-2023, 07:18 AM
Master

Hi Sparrow.

There is much written and talked about The Awakening and Delores Cannon talked about The New Earth. Can you tell us what you know about this and if true, how it will happen or is it already happening.

I’ve read a lot about there being a battle going on between the evil on this planet which we have been told has been ruling this planet for years and that the good people who have been trying to overcome their dominance are starting to win. Is this correct and if so, can you please give us some insight into this problem.

I’ve also read that this battle is raging in the spiritual world as well. Is that also correct.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.
Old 23-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Seeker

Dear Sparrow. Thank you so much for your input. I recognise several of them as hitting the mark to my situation and will reflect accordingly.
Old 29-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Master

Hi sparrow. Well I’m back again. No getting rid of me is there lol

I’ve just read a comment on this forum by *poster no longer a member* under Spirituality/Science where he states that when we die we should not go up through the tunnel towards the light and not to go with any guide who wants to lead us somewhere.

This seems very strange to me so I thought ide ask you what your thoughts are regarding these comments.

Hope you haven’t left yet!

Many thanks.
Old 31-05-2023, 08:14 AM
Guide

Redchic..............i'm sure that my soul will go wherever it is most comfortable. Follow your beliefs.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:08 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Cosmic courtesies from Sparrow and the Asceleottyi.

For me to speak on specific subjects it would be necessary for you to give context to your terminologies and questions. Notably, what you perceive or translate as "The Awakening" and "The New Earth".

It is important to be aware when assimilating information from stimulating sources, whether they be of new age, religious or other disciplines of thought, that the accuracy of some information does not guarantee the accuracy of all information from the same source.

With this understanding, if you would like to quote specific statements or belief systems I would be more than happy to examine them, and deliver an appropriate response.

The term evil is a man-made concept and is a derivative of the depth of human consciousness at its most hostile state. What human beings call evil is merely a word for something they have decided to distance themselves from due to differences in the values and behaviours they align to. You distance yourself from evil as part of your defence mechanism, which simultaneously distances you from the knowledge and understanding necessary to overcome things you fear.
Evil beings do not rule planet Earth. That is something said by those who feel victim to their own circumstances and try to blame external sources for their own unhappiness. One who is aware of their own capacity to choose also has the capacity to govern their own life, and rule their own destiny.

The planet of Earth has its own sovereign spirit and consciousness, which is far more predominant than any supercilious animals that inhabit parts of its surface. To denote otherwise is like saying the bacteria on the surface of your skin is the ruling force behind your whole human body.

What is more accurate to say is that the systems of thought, behaviour and societal structures are what are keeping you back from faster progression. It is these structures and systems adopted and tolerated by entire populations which those of corrupt nature capitalize on. This then may include those of self-serving human nature and those of self-serving non-human nature. How they try to manipulate you is by engineering environments through which your choices become limited and more conditioned in their favour. This is done very deceitfully and incrementally.

What you label as evil can only exist in your state of being if you are supporting foundations for them to manifest through. For example, a human being in a society does not commit a crime because they are evil; a crime occurs because of how that society is structured and build on foundations that create a need for crime to exist. If all needs were met within a society, as it is within all advanced civilisations in the universe, then crime would not exist, nor would evil exist. This is why there is no evil within the habitat where your spirit resides, because the needs of the one are met by the service of the many.

Those of an evil nature can only succeed when those of good nature choose to do nothing.

An observation that "good" is starting to win against "evil" forces may merely be suggested because more good people are choosing to do good things.

-Sparrow

Old 04-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I’ve just read a comment on this forum by Ghaleon under Spirituality/Science where he states that when we die we should not go up through the tunnel towards the light and not to go with any guide who wants to lead us somewhere.

Dear Redchic12,

The tunnel of light which NDE’s describe is primarily to do with biological processes and cellular memory transition from one state to another. You experience it when cellular memory passes through the physical biosphere, and bridges one state of being to another state. It is a perfectly natural process triggered by biological processes, and as such, is not an experience exclusive to human beings.

Not all human beings will have this experience because of the nature of their passing may be more sudden and traumatic. Such is the case when their awareness is projected instantly from their physical body, perhaps through a sudden accident such as a collision. In which case they will merely find themselves outside of their body with no idea how they got there. This can be quite disorientating and disrupt the normal transition you would normally experience returning to the spirit world.

In this confused state you will not be greeted by some obscure guide who you do not recognise, who then lures you into some nebulous sinister light. Nor are there some grand alien overlords who are somehow aware of and present to every single fatality and sudden accident, or are waiting at the deathbed of every elderly person. Do you think this would even be possible without more highly advanced benevolent beings intervening?

What you will more likely experience is a recognisable face of whom you knew in physical life, who will then make first contact with you. This is done to make you feel at ease as well as their compatibility with your own energy. It is not specifically necessary for you to walk into some apparition of light; you can simply imagine yourself closing your eyes and picture yourself where you want to be. Your accompanied relative or friend can also do this for you and transport you into another state of being, which you would associate to be the spirit world.

Some human beings come to extreme conclusions because they still perceive themselves as the superior species. They hold themselves upon a platform of self-importance and subsequently seek out adversaries, whether they be ancient gods, daemons or modern day aliens. Very rarely do they even acknowledge the other sentient souls on the planet who inhabit other forms of life, who are also having a spiritual journey.

If the poster of whom you speak wishes to believe such a beautiful experience as soul transition is a product of sinister alien technology and agenda, that is for them to indulge in their prescribed mentality.

We have spoken recently about carrying trauma into the afterlife; it is fear laden belief systems which work only to complicate what is a very simple process, and your passing should never be portrayed as anything sinister.

-Sparrow

Old 18-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Ide like some help with a dream, as it’s been a reoccurring dream, at least 20 times over the last year and Ive been told that we should take note of reoccurring ones.

In reference to: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=2181462&posted=1#post2181462

Dear Redchic12,

To begin with, it is not for your conscious waking mind to have to derive purpose, meaning and conclusion from your fractionated dream state memories. These experiences take place within your thought-form ecosystem; a dimension of consciousness which does not adhere to the filters, values or individual persona you identify with in your waking state. This means you are no longer just one person; you literally project yourself into multiple circumstances and characters.

In your case, replace all actors with versions of yourself, and associate each character with an aspect of you which is being expressed here. The events which are seemingly being portrayed is the way in which your human physical brain has assigned meaning and interpretation of aspects of your own energy and psyche interacting outside of human biology. Sometimes these take the form of conflicts and other times gratifying visualisations.

As an additional note; thoughts are living things, and as a human being you are all receptive to the thoughts of other living beings. Never assume all thoughts originate from you alone.

Through the light of my heart, to the wisdom of yours.

-Sparrow