Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-03-2023, 05:25 PM
Master

Experiencing Oneness

I've had the chance to experience oneness in heightened states of consciousness, the sudden collapse of the idea of separation, which felt like a supernova of love.

For about few months I've been starting to experience oneness while wide awake, no heightened state of consciousness, no altered states of consciousness, and what is truly surprising about this is that there's nothing supernatural, nothing magical, no, I can be watching a movie, can be taking a walk, working, and I slowly start to notice something, it's like I can see what I've not been seeing, that's how it feels, that oneness is already here in my day to day life, in whatever I do. I look all around astonished by the simplicity of things being.

I call it the "grounded oneness", because I am not jumping like a ball of being too excited by the massive love that I experience, I am totally grounded into the very moment, and I call it the "presence oneness", presence itself is oneness by itself and through itself.

I've done so experiments, at one time I was moving my hand but in my mind there was no hand, there was no space and there was no movement, all was one. Another thing is feeling the vibration of the world around, a soundless buzzing, that's how I can describe this, still not hearing it fully.

There's a certain feeling about this, it's like being a child again, exactly like that, it feels like I am back in my childhood. And even more, it's not even about being a child again, it's like I've always been a child and only pretend to be something else.

And then it goes away just like that and once again I see as if I am not truly seeing, like having eye glasses to see the world but the irony is that the eye glasses are what hides the world, that's how I can describe not seeing oneness.

Anyway, more and more I experience this, and I did ask for this, I kept saying for some time: "If oneness is here, then I must see it, it's here, why should I not see it, it's natural to see it for it's real, it's here, now, not in the future, not in the past, not in what ever I dream of, no right now and right here"; and then with time I started to notice that I am seeing it. So my endless bragging about seeing it finally made this possible.

Sometimes I laugh and say that the "higher ups" ( God, angels, Christ, Higher Self, whatever ) give me these incredible experiences just to get rid of my endless bragging, like that parable from the Bible with the woman going to a judge to give her justice )
Old 31-03-2023, 06:24 PM
All I can say is wow, That Man. I've exp'd it for minutes and hours ...ebbed into over a year 2 times. And, wow.

And what parable is that in your last sentence?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-03-2023, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
All I can say is wow, That Man. I've exp'd it for minutes and hours ...ebbed into over a year 2 times. And, wow.

And what parable is that in your last sentence?

That's amazing!! Me too but I was not satisfied with the "blessings", like experiencing this suddenly and outside my reach, I wanted to be able to see this for myself because I know it's already here and I wanted to show people that it's possible to reach it on your own. So for months and months I kept asking this, meditating on this, pondering on this, crying out my soul: "I know it's here and now, I know, I know, then why can't I see", it's like having a word on the tip of your tongue but you just can't spell it, like looking for your keys when they are right in front of you.

@MH Google this: "Bible Parable, Woman and Judge", it's from Luke 18, I really like this one, the stubbornness of that woman, I am like that, always been.
Old 31-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So for months and months I kept asking this, meditating on this, pondering on this, crying out my soul:
"I know it's here and now, I know, I know, then why can't I see",
it's like having a word on the tip of your tongue...
And THAT is what it takes!
Determination, steadfastness, resolve, dedication, discipline and mostly
DESIRE...YES! (imo)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Molearner

Hearing of this journey to oneness reminds me of David speaking to God in Psalm 51:6…..”Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.”

This journey can take one to his innermost being with the consequence of oneness and epiphany…..it represents utmost liberation.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Hearing of this journey to oneness reminds me of David speaking to God in Psalm 51:6
”Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.”
Thank you! :)

Old 01-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Ascender
Congrats ThatMan!!
Quote:
and what is truly surprising about this is that there's nothing supernatural, nothing magical, no, I can be watching a movie, can be taking a walk, working, and I slowly start to notice something, it's like I can see what I've not been seeing
Multidimensional / multiverse theory.

Quote:
I've done so experiments, at one time I was moving my hand but in my mind there was no hand, there was no space and there was no movement, all was one.
Like being in a flow state, yep.

Quote:
There's a certain feeling about this, it's like being a child again, exactly like that, it feels like I am back in my childhood.
Many things should come back indeed.

Quote:
And then it goes away just like that and once again I see as if I am not truly seeing, like having eye glasses to see the world but the irony is that the eye glasses are what hides the world, that's how I can describe not seeing oneness.
Interesting that it slips away like that for you. It requires a lot of energy, so that's maybe why.
In my experience, we can be in our own bubble of energy, and be connected with everything at that same energy level. But then, there are other people that are definitely lower and that can break the experience.

This summer I could stay flying like that for maybe 2 weeks.
One day I needed to connect with the humans (lol), I had a delivery (a new fridge).
I used to go cycling very early in the morning, I did as usual.
But that day, on the way back, a huge wasp stung me. Ouuuuch.
Why the hell, why on earth, why why, why pain? Why those stupid insects? I yelled inside myself! I was mad.
Until I realized the delivery was that day, and that I needed to "realign" myself with the guys.
And indeed they were doing a painful job, so the pain helped me to connect with them.
Then I came back to the thoughts of the Buddha about pain, misery, aging ...

Anyways, take all the time you need to do your experiments. Oneness is love, but it's also empathy.
When you're high, you can see better in which world (or energy bubble) people are. There are bubbles of pain, of madness, of fear, of joy and love ...

Welcome to the quantum world!
Old 01-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:
I call it the "presence oneness", presence itself is oneness by itself and through itself.

Good going!
Old 01-04-2023, 10:20 AM
Master

Congratulations �� I can’t say I’m not jealous but very happy
Old 01-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Congrats ThatMan!! Multidimensional / multiverse theory. Like being in a flow state, yep. Many things should come back indeed.

Welcome to the quantum world!

The longest I experienced something close to oneness was about two weeks, never passed this threshold but the longest I experienced oneness in all is totality, I would say 1-5 minutes, bombarded by supernovas of love, tears flooding and a huge smile over my face, but I experienced what I call "grounded oneness" for much more.

I am really happy for you, it takes so much dedication, like really wanting this, really desiring this, intent is a very powerful force. Interesting story, I think you are right, others from the outside world can "disrupt" the "connection" but this feels more like "it had to happen" like you have to come back to the human level, it happened to me a couple of times. A wasp just stung me a week ago, ha ha ha :))

It's fascinating how we, strangers, from all over the world, know these experiences in such an intimate way and this is not something worldly, like an worldly experience, this happens within. Like seeing shining golden light in deep meditation and then hearing that people all over the world have seen and see this golden light.