Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 09-01-2023, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Trusting the Universe to take care of this...

I've been wresting with a dilemma for as long as I can remember, and especially the past 6 months or so since my circumstances changed. I've approached this from every angle I can imagine, applied everything I understand, and nothing seems to resolve it or help me feel better.

So I've decided I'll trust that the Universe is taking care of it, including guiding me through whatever changes I need to make. I'm clear that this isn't a cop-out... I'm so willing to change in alignment with my happiness. I just don't know exactly how to do it in my own way and I'm tired of trying to figure this out. I just don't know what I don't know and it's not fair to expect myself to. I'm eager to participate in whatever way I need to participate.
Old 02-02-2023, 06:53 AM
Master
First love yourself through thick and thin then apply that teaching to others.
And that's about all there is to it, Easy.

utopiandreamchild
Old 03-02-2023, 12:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozyidealist
I've been wresting with a dilemma for as long as I can remember....
When I have a difficult choice, I make a decision and then slide a few months along this timepath to see if I am happy with the decision.

If not, I make a different decision and test again.

So far the testing has been accurate and I have not regretted any decision made in that way.
Old 03-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Master

Hi.... And in this instance I have a "mantra". If you dont know what to do, do nothing.
If you have exhausted every avenue to no avail then you need to let the situation "go".
As you rightly say, hand it over to the universe in the knowledge that it will be returned either healed or changed for your best intention.
Sometimes we need to let go in order to move forth.
Old 06-02-2023, 01:40 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Angel Blue

Namaste
Old 06-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Master

Re Angelblue

So funny AngelBlue I was gonna write the exact same sentence that you did lol

Yep, if you don’t know what to do, do nothing. Love it!
Old 06-02-2023, 01:59 PM
Master

Little story told by my friends grandad.

He said Napoleon was regularly asked to sort out a problem for a person/s and he wrote notes about each persons dilemma, but didn’t do anything about it. He just put the notes in a draw and forgot about them.

Three months later he would take out the notes and noticed that most of the problems had been solved without him doing anything!

Love this little story. Hope it’s been helpful.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:52 PM
Administrator
That is so true things have a way of sorting themselves out without us doing anything about it.

Namaste
Old 14-02-2023, 12:50 AM
Ascender

This is a fantastic way of doing things. When you have a problem, and you have exhausted every way you know of solving it, and still not solved it, then that is the ideal time to TURN IT OVER TO THE UNIVERSE. Which means, letting go (of your own endeavours, and fears) and trusting that the Universe is taking care of it. It knows a lot more than we do, and can orchestrate the right people and situations, to solve something, often in ways we can’t even comprehend. And also in ways which seem quite logical to us. So let go in this way, but do your bit by doing the trusting and the affirming. It will certainly work as long as you are consistent and do it every day.

Affirm many times a day: GOD IS TAKING CARE OF IT ALL.
Old 17-02-2023, 07:24 AM
Master

As Red said, writing letters and letting the universe deal with it is a recognised way of handing things over. They tell you to write the letter then burn it... Or like Napoleon did, put them in a draw and ignore them LOL...
Wise man that Napoleon !!!!!!

In truth, the universe ALWAYS looks after us. We are her children, the universe is our mother .
And if in doubt we only have to think how we have got through troubling times and we are all still here.... Somehow !

Among my oracle decks I have a lovely one called "The universe has your back ".....