Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 26-08-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
Lilith, the shadow side and overcoming

I would like to know how others, knowing their Lilith, have worked or overcome their shadow side?

My Lilith is in Virgo - there's some Virgo placements in my chart

Working with my Chiron previously meant that I had to make myself not be "boxed in" (I was doing more of that 2020-2022 anyway), and that's useful. I'm just more curious about the Lilith now

Last edited by Izz : 26-08-2022 at 06:51 AM.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:23 AM
Master

I'm not sure.

Mine is in Leo...

It's interesting that your south Node and Liltih are the same...

Maybe something you are working to make peace with, the shadow of Virgo?

Mine are both in Fire signs, this year they have been encouraging me to put my own self and my opinions in the "limelight" and overcome the shame I have around putting myself and my own "star power".

It has challenged my tendency of wanting to keep the peace and caring too much about what other people think about me.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:36 AM
Master

Do you resonate with many of the interpretations for Lilith?

I'm finding many of them to not quite ring true.
I find I probably suppress Leo elements more so.

The main points which resonate are more around things I felt shamed for in childhood.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:38 AM
Master
Yes it's interesting right!!

I was having a conversation with a friend about this public figure, and the friend said we're similar

I said there were some differences between me and the public figure, because I have South Node in Virgo, and she has South Node in Scorpio. With her South Node in Scorpio, she might have more of a pull towards ancient history stuff compared to me. I think with South Node in Virgo, I felt pulled more towards humanitarian stuff but less emphasis on that ancient history thing (in comparison). That just went randomly to my head

The shadow of Virgo - something I must both make peace with and break away from

Your Lilith being in Leo is interesting! Perhaps us talking has helped as I have Leo in my 10th house
Old 26-08-2022, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Do you resonate with many of the interpretations for Lilith?

The Lilith in Virgo part, yupp
Old 26-08-2022, 02:23 PM
Master
I've got Lilith in Pisces in the 10th house, close to Midheaven.
A lot to do with the typical Pisces stuff, intuitive, sensitive, dreamy, etc. etc.

It also speaks of me being mysterious, related to Lilith in 10th house. I never feel I am mysterious, I am an open book. Yet, men have told me they find me mysterious, which is then highly attractive.
Lilith in 10th house apparently also is very seductive:

You have a raw, seductive energy that rarely goes unnoticed. Your presence is very much infused with the qualities of Lilith: you have a reputation of being independent, mysterious, seductive, rebellious, self-willed, especially if it is placed close to the Midheaven.

Yep, that sounds like me alright, haha. And I have it close to my Midheaven.

It also speaks of issues with a parent, usually father. I had a very loving relationship with my dad though. He was one of the few that truly knew me, on a deep level.
I had and have more issues with my mother, been like that my entire life.
I do think there's a thing concerning support, but I don't know how that came to be. Didn't my father hold that or maybe stopped giving that because of a dynamic between him and my mother? I don't know.
Also not sure if he truly didn't give enough support, that's childhood stuff so how would you know or remember?

I do have issues with boundaries, although much less than when younger (Lilith Pisces thing).
Also being too easy to please, with that ending up with the wrong people, giving my power and trust to the wrong people.
Yup and yup, and yup.

But again, not as much anymore as when I was younger.

How did I learn? Trial and error. And also the Lilith Pisces quality of liking psychology, understanding how things work etc. and using that to also understand how I function, how issues came to be and then sorting it out for myself.
Constant personal growth & development is what I am about.

It is still a point for me to remember in connections -esp. love connections- to stick to my boundaries, to have boundaries, as I am a very open, giving person. But that has backfired a helluva lot of times.
But it doesn't seem to be in my character to do that, to me it feels like putting up walls, not being able to be open and trusting etc. I find that VERY difficult!
I'm a Crystal adult, I don't think Crystal people have this innately in them as the way they are wired there's no need. We are basically ready for a society where people always treat each other with respect and kindness and love.
Unfortunately this world doesn't work that way yet.
I find it truly difficult and in a way wonder why the heck we should have these boundaries to begin with. If everyone would be respectful and kind there'd be no need. That to me is true freedom.
So since I don't seem to be wired that way, I have to consciously remind myself of it lest I don't end up getting hurt yet again. As I've been hurt a gazillion times in life from childhood onward to today.
And when I feel it for someone -also in friendship- it becomes difficult to keep this in mind. In a way you could say I am too kind for this world. Oddly enough Lilith Pisces can mean that: not feeling you are a fit for this world or something like that.

In any case, I am learning. Already learnt some 15 yrs ago to not go way out of my way to help people. When they ask and I feel called, yes. But I'm not going to chase after someone anymore with advise and so on like I did in the past.
Being able to do this -which is letting go after giving a bit- was a huge step and improvement.

I also very strongly identify with Lilith as a deity, goddess. I LOVE Lilith for her strength and refusal to submit, her being adamant to be an equal and not giving a rip that her resolve would result in slander etc.
I admire Lilith, that dynamic.
I think because I have been in similar situations in life and had to learn the hard way to get strong like her.
Basically she's the personification of pure Divine Feminine power & strength. And that relates to my Soul purpose.
Old 28-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Master
Thank you. All very interesting insights, into Lilith

People call certain things about the Lilith "shadow aspects" even when imo, there are light aspects too
Old 28-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
It's interesting that your south Node and Liltih are the same...

Been thinking about this, they conjunct and are in the same sign

It's about both finding peace with the Virgo placements and moving away from being too sucked into the South Node of Virgo (more appreciation of "being" to the point of not refusing myself the simple creative pleasures in life just to fulfill a collective cause)
Old 28-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Thank you. All very interesting insights, into Lilith

People call certain things about the Lilith "shadow aspects" even when imo, there are light aspects too
Indeed!
Shadow might make people think it's all negative but it isn't, whether talking psychology or astrology. It's where pain points can be hidden, or old patterns that run your life, and when you get these into the light you can learn from them. And become more 'you' and empowered.

What it said on this one site:
Lilith manifests through the extremes. It is usually a delicate and complex point in the natal chart. In astrology, Black Moon Lilith is associated with rebellion, the fight for independence, revenge, pain, trauma, betrayal, evil wishes, karmic challenges. The positive side of Lilith is finding your own power, standing up for yourself and saying no, authentic living, sex.

I like that interpretation :)
Old 28-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Master
The finding your own power is spot on

With Lilith in Virgo there's some of the more shadowy parts, but I also like this narration about my Lilith in Virgo - "you will have an extraordinary focus, and can make your dream come true with your sheer focus"