Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 14-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Seeker
Mother or Father ?

Many Who Think Thus wise Think of the Universe or Existence Through the Human Eye. Laozi Did not See the World as Such; Defining the Dao as the Mother For the Sake of the Myriads that Can Conceive and Give Birth, Before Which; Nothing Nothing Existed; That meaning, It Simply Hasn't Received it's Rating in The Sense of Blooming beyond the Eastern Hemisphere in it's Sociability. Being not So Widely Spread as Christianity, Taoism is still Kept in it's Purer Form then Christianity; By Ever Wimp and Mis-translation that the World of $$$Cash money and the Folly of Men Provide.

So it is Regarded a Beauty, For Which Laozi Complimented the Dao as the Mother of All Things. Regardless of How Christianity Views the Father, Christiandom has Long Butchered the Father Figure into the Extends For Which a Mother Figure Must Come in Question to a Youngling. This is the Parenting that Christiandom has brought the World into For Which i'm Glad Taoism has not been Dragged Through the Gutter as Much as Christiandom. But Even in the Trinity, their is a Mother Figure. If not even Mary, the Mother of Yeshua and Chavah (Eve) is Praised as the Mother of the Living and the Blessed; Giving them Prominence that they are Well Deserved. Perchance this is the Wrong Conclusion of Religion, When a Female is Less Valued then a Male; Tho Myself being a Male, but understanding, that a Life without a Female Mother in Perspective is no Biblical Living in itself. Hence to them who Regard; dis and Reregard. Lest you become a Chau v.n.st.c p**c*: No Pun intended.
"¡" Admonishions to them Who Understand.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Here’s a funny thing. Laozi is all about the mother, seek the mother, flow with the mother which is the Dao, the mother of all things. Jesus is all about the Father, seek the kingdom of the Father, do the will of the Father, establish the Father’s kingdom here on earth.
As far as I know, your inner-self is androgynous.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:49 PM
Master
I’ve come to the conclusion that it is mother and father, without the ‘and’ even being there, so motherfather.

Which makes me a dualist
Old 15-03-2020, 08:37 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I’ve come to the conclusion that it is mother and father, without the ‘and’ even being there, so motherfather.

Which makes me a dualist

And everyones perception is...and
Old 15-03-2020, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
And everyones perception is...and

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean here, likely I’m just dense
Old 16-03-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
The Great Mystery neither Male nor Female.

You are correct and it is beyond description.

Just common terms to help people understand.

The Mother is often in reference to energy, the creation aspect.. just like the Mother gives birth and life.

When you realize the two are one you realize the light or emptiness.

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life." Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
You are correct and it is beyond description.

Just common terms to help people understand.

The Mother is often in reference to energy, the creation aspect.. just like the Mother gives birth and life.

When you realize the two are one you realize the light or emptiness.

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

114. Simon Peter said to them, "Make Mary leave us, for females don't deserve life." Jesus said, "Look, I will guide her to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every female who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Both cited scriptures are from the Gospel of Thomas which was never canonized.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Both cited scriptures are from the Gospel of Thomas which was never canonized.

I don't care that the church approved it or not. Maybe they didn't because it does go against what they teach.
Old 16-03-2020, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
I don't care that the church approved it. Maybe because it does go against pretty much what they teach.

Thank God it wasn't Canonized, they'd have twisted it inside out and back to front, it's perfect the way it is
Old 16-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thank God it wasn't Canonized, they'd have twisted it inside out and back to front, it's perfect the way it is

Well said :)